Sign In   Register

Topic

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185641

where did you source the center wheel badges please, these look spot on, and I would love to buy some thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185645

where did you source the center wheel badges please, these look spot on, and I would love to buy some thanks,

Mgmania - I bought these http://mgmanialtd.com/index.php?id_product=338&controller=product but many other colours are available with or without the 5th badge for the steering wheel. :broon:

Edit: wheels on car now :)
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by vdv.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185648

thank you, nice motor you got there. :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vdv

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185652

MOT pass & picked up, on permanent loan, an Omiscan OM3000 MEMS2j compliant test set. Now I need to learn how to use it!

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185654

you might find yourself suddenly very popular ;)

edit: I have a pdf of the manual if you need one

Last edit: Post by g7nbp. Reason: Add comment

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185656

Lovely, I'll pm you tomorrow, although I've just had it on the tf & poked my nose through a tiny hole & seen wonderful things.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185658

Changed the OSR brake pipe thanks to a sudden loss of fluid - aargh! Luckily I was going very slowly. This is the second pipe that has failed in the last couple of months. Perhaps my car doesn't like me any more.
Robin ;)

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185662

Changed the OSR brake pipe thanks to a sudden loss of fluid - aargh! Luckily I was going very slowly. This is the second pipe that has failed in the last couple of months. Perhaps my car doesn't like me any more.

I would scrutinise those brakes...you don't want that happening a third time

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185665

o

Absolutely! Though there is a saying "Three times for a Welshman"

I have checked them all over now and as far as I can tell, they're all ok now. I am tempted to change the NSR and Tpiece to front pipes though as I have them as part of the kit I bought. Just a bit of a ball ache doing the one from the back to the front without a pit or ramp though!
Robin ;)

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185782

Had car fully tracked.I had recently put a new upper balljoint on the passenger side rear....has you can see from the before measurements on this wheel the readings are in red.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, SundanceUK

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185783

After being laid up for the winter, and more or less being forgotten about, the TF has moved back to the frontline again. Taking it on a week long trip to Yorkshire so it's due a bit of time & money spent on it.

This month then, it's received a new MGFmania rear screen, which fitted in no problem. Nice job.

Then a Brown and Gammon low coolant alarm, which took a bit longer to fit, and as chronicled elsewhere, a bit of a self-inflicted headache. Once fitted though, it looks and works great. Fitted the led on the binnacle above the clocks, so that it's right in the line of sight.

This week, oil and filter change I think
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 5 years 11 months ago #185784

o

Absolutely! Though there is a saying "Three times for a Welshman"

I have checked them all over now and as far as I can tell, they're all ok now. I am tempted to change the NSR and Tpiece to front pipes though as I have them as part of the kit I bought. Just a bit of a ball ache doing the one from the back to the front without a pit or ramp though!

That was my first thought when I did my TF's brake pipes. It's not a bad a job you think it is. I just had my car on axle stands and didn't have a problem.

:beer: :beer: Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT