Sign In   Register

Topic

Out and about - RAF Cosford Airshow 5 years 10 months ago #186360

Yes the cortina mk1 hand those distinctive rear lights...cnd....ban the bomb emblem.The mk1 pictured is a lotus cortina...the mk2 also had the lotus option..
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186553

Out and about today at rudyard lake....weather started to warm up nicely..stopped first to look at a mini at Rudyard garage.this one was a bit posher than the mini 850 we cruised the streets in years ago.

On to Rudyard hotel for a swift pint then around the lake..well part of it.

So after a gander at the lake back to the car we went..there was a large wooden sculpture of a guy tight rope walking.

And a image of the tight rope walker above the lake in 2016.

We left the lake and on the hotel carpark was some blackpool cars.

Then around to the front of the hotel...oh what's this another tf parked alongside mine...

Pulled down the roof and before we left the owner of the grey mgtf came..we had a chat about our cars and after a short time we parted company....I'm on the t bar forum mate..have a look at it I said......he had just bought the tf in September and already he now owns a mgf aswell....another tf enter the car park but passed us by...steady drive out ..till next time ta ra!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186560

Nice pictures as per usual Bluestreak. We are still in France and having a great top down time
Saw some great and very tasty cars returning from Le Mans but we're too far from my naf camera to get pictures. Did see a nice old VW in our car park. Found a great place to chill , Dinan . Great town, food, wine and beer . :beer:
Shame to come home . :drive:

The following user(s) said Thank You: SundanceUK

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186565

You enjoy your chill out john..nice pics.your mg looking remarkable...great colour that!
Ps don't eat too many frogs legs will yer.:P

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186570

Na, Terry Wogan used to say ' it tastes like chicken , unless you're in France , then it won't be!

John
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper. Reason: Spelling

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186591

Yuk...maybe if I was drunk I could try a kentucky fried fogs leg....but then again I was drunk when someone passed a garlic snail and said go on!...it entered my mouth and in politeness to the guys wife I kept it there untill I got to there back door and launched it with a powerful projectile spit and swill ed my mouth with Burtons finest....

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186595

That made me laugh .....alot .

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186596

Le Monte St Michel and a well earned drink when returning to the hotel .
Attachments:

Out and about 5 years 10 months ago #186599

Yes I've been there when I was about 14...
Never forget how we went across a causeway ....picture cannons and market stalls....the traders would accept our 50p pieces but not our pound notes.coach driver worrying we would be surrounded by water if we didn't leave on time.Tried telling those French how the quid was worth 2 x50p pieces and each time they said non....

Out and about 5 years 8 months ago #187585

Out and about today in dundo.
..And from 8.00am this morning this seaside attraction was turned into a mg mecca with 200 mg cars lining up for the snowdonia run.

Out and about 5 years 8 months ago #187586

Out and about 5 years 8 months ago #187587

I meant out and about in dudno north Wales. ..on prom bright and early...the serbring six cylinder..what a engine...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, SundanceUK

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT