Topic

Mission impossible 5 months 2 days ago #204950

So you need a VET & an MOT!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mission impossible 5 months 2 days ago #204951

Mission accomplished :woohoo:

Mission impossible 5 months 2 days ago #204952

Does that mean that you have a test certificate & the cat 🐈 is on the mend?
M

Mission impossible 5 months 2 days ago #204959

The vet advised that the cats nuts were a bit loose and gave them a good tweaking 😳

Yes I do have a test certificate and I'm feeling very chuffed that I had no advisories :woo2:

I drove home with the top down and very cold ears 👂

Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping us with this project, We couldn't have done it without you. :hugs:

Mission impossible 5 months 2 days ago #204960

Tremendous on both fronts, the cat must be very happy ! !

Mission impossible 5 months 1 day ago #204970

The vet advised that the cats nuts were a bit loose and gave them a good tweaking 😳

Yes I do have a test certificate and I'm feeling very chuffed that I had no advisories :woo2:

I drove home with the top down and very cold ears 👂

Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping us with this project, We couldn't have done it without you. :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!

A magnificent achievement, especially the "no advisories" bit of the MOT.

You will now feel that you really OWN that car with well-justified pride. I felt the same about a kit-car I built from scratch. Whenever someone compliments you on the appearance of your "Old" car, you and perhaps should tell them how you re-built/resurrected it!
:clap:

Mission impossible 5 months 1 day ago #204979

Creating anything demands dedication, concentration, skill & the necessary equipment to finish the job. Around these things hangs a haze of support “can you please, hold this, pass the 9/16, 17mm, pliers, make me a brew, help me bleed the brakes again” & in my case help me up.
We had friends around for a meal last evening, prep started 12 hours before the food was placed before us. And it was very good.
For the most part it’s only those in the know who appreciate the work & financial commitment involved. When a really good example drives past heads will turn, so we’ll done & we’ll done to all who start from a low datum & end with a stunning job finished.
M

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT