Sign In   Register

Topic

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16072

It's nice to hear from the members that our efforts have been appreciated and has given a few of us something to think about.

If a White Knight does appear, do any of you have ideas about improving what is, I believe, a pretty good forum.
Anything that would increase the quantity and quality of posts? Anything that could be left out, or emphasised more?

All good ideas received could mean that the forum might be more appealing to aforesaid knight.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16073

If a White Knight does appear.....................

I am asking ;)

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16074

I think we need another MSN chat evening to see what we can muster......

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16075

Things are happening in the background, so don't despair folks!
David
:shrug:

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16080

Down but not out, thank you Kara for the time and effort over the year, hopefully someone will be able to continue the good work? To get to the point of even making us a club was fantastic. Best of luck in all your future ventures and maybe one day we will return here bigger and better? Cheers again. Steve.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16081

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Things are happening in the background, so don't despair folks!

Indeed they are.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16082

I think we need another MSN chat evening to see what we can muster......

Don't do MSN - bad experience with ex wife pretending to be one of my kids!
Might consider facebook chat.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16088

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16089

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
That's if Kara responds to any of the many messages I've left her. ;)

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16090

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

That's if Kara responds to any of the many messages I've left her. ;)

Lol honestly can't a gal have a day off! :lol:

I've got all your messages guys & let me just thank you for them, however I've been out since 6am so I'm gonna have some supper & a couple of hours rest then I'll reply, basically if I don't relax now I'm just gonna fall on the floor & die for the next 10 hours so speak soon! :lol:

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16091

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Lol honestly can't a gal have a day off! :lol:

I've got all your messages guys & let me just thank you for them, however I've been out since 6am so I'm gonna have some supper & a couple of hours rest then I'll reply, basically if I don't relax now I'm just gonna fall on the floor & die for the next 10 hours so speak soon! :lol:

Fancy working on a Sunday. How come you keep taking jobs that tire you out and demand silly hours? :)
Or is it your social life? :)

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 7 months ago #16096

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
OMG a hot meal was such a mistake!!! I'd like to say I'm going to bed but it's too late I'm already there!!! Right, in my sleep deprived logic I've decided that I can't talk sense right now so Im off to the land of nod but am in all day tomorrow so will catchup with all messages & posts in the am. Sorry guys for the delay but unless you want a conversation with a raving lunatic I think it's best I say goodnight!

:rip:

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT