Sign In   Register

Topic

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167799

They certainly were cop cars. What was odd was I saw one yesterday and two today. Also yesterday a Jaguar XK150 with original red paintwork went by. I think this nice weather has brought a lot of classics out of hibernation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167800

The sunshine sure does bring them out........its great seeing older cars.....and a bonus sometimes when just a simple car park can be transformed into a classic car show.....todays list of cars i saw were mgf,mgtf,mg midget,mgb,ferrari,vauxhall viva,ford mustang,tr6,austin healey 3000,reliant scimiter,vw kharman ghia,split screen moggy.....amongs many mx5s and a few kit cars :drive:

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167801

Yo Bluestreak, next time you go Matlock way on a Sunday, forget lunch in Uttoxeter, make your way to the Ketch just the far side of Asbourne (Kniveton) Best ever sunday roast...trust me on that...Its spoilt everywhere else for me now.#

Right ho, making the best of the weather, me n mrs Sundance are off to the Raddle at Hollington for a little run and a wind down drink!
Car cleaned top down...this is what its about!

Sundance

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167802

Right ho, making the best of the weather, me n mrs Sundance are off to the Raddle at Hollington for a little run and a wind down drink!
Car cleaned top down...this is what its about!

Sundance

show us some pics of your journey out sundance .....and glad to hear you have sorted the sub mounts :drive:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167806

Saturdays trip out to thors cave....was enjoyable....photos dont always show the full picture.....so to get a feel how peaceful it was out there heres a small vid.....just listen to those birds whistling.....there in there own paradise.

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167809

Mmmmm....We should arrange a local F/TF owners run out around there, be nice to have a little convoy going. What ya reckon MGTFBluestreak?
And any local guys on here...

Sundance

dont know if theres any more locals on here or not.......please come forward if your local to the area anybody?.............yes sundance could meet up for a drive out this summer......i bet you know some good country runs

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167812

Just got in sorry did'nt take me camera or phone so no piccies, but a nice relaxed evening at one of the best country pubs in rural staffordshire!
Yes there are some great runs around Staffs and Derbyshire peaks, anyone in the south Staffs, north staffs or Derby area fancy arranging a run out, post up and we will see what we can sort out!
Mmmmm maybe sunday lunch at the Ketch in Asbourne then on to wherever!
Sundance

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167909

one run i was planning was to winnats pass in the hope valley......it is believed to be the remains of a collapsed limestone cave system which formed steep slopes either side of the pass...more recent investigation suggests it was part of a coral reef......may be other places of interest.....maybe monsal head........pictures below

The 3 images above are of winnats pass,.....monsal head below

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtftone

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167912

Stunning :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Robin ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167913

What brilliant pics 'bluestreak' :clap:
I have not been able to get out, :-? so seeing the photo's in this thread has kept me sane, thanks all :broon: :broon:

Tony B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167946

lovely day today wannit.........................just managed to take the tf out for a couple of hours before the sun went down..............a little trip around madeley,swynnerton and finnaly stopped at aston marina nr stone,staffordshire......not much of a run but its nice to escape after a days work :P

Attachments:

Out and about 7 years 11 months ago #167951

Good piccies Bluestreak, I was hoping to hit the A5 from Llangollen to Holyhead sometime this summer, an awsome run through Snowdonia been a few years since I did this run and its on my to do list.

Back to the subject of local TF's and F's I parked next to a scrummy looking red TF 160 on our works carpark at JCB in Staffordhire, in excellent order with a trophy spoiler and a performance exhaust with quad pipes...So one more local driver on the list.

Sundance

Last edit: Post by SundanceUK.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT