Sign In   Register

Topic

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87231

It has to be your old thatcher avvy tony!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87233

Do Gifs work here as avatars?

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87234

never mind that nonsense , bring back the blessed margaret !

Now , how have you broken MACD this morning ?

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87235

:shrug: That would be an ecumenical matter.:bust:
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87236

:shrug: That would be an ecumenical matter.:bust:

The following user(s) said Thank You: amtcoupe

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87237

Some members over there are calling, other members, concerned for their security, as being too fussy. Someone there is saying that the malware is just a false alarm and is just generic, looks like they have been paid to play down the malware issue. When I posted a picture of what my anti-virus caught, someone there said, "Oh it is just a generic false alarm, e.t.c, you are being too over kill for using that as evidence of infection". Excuse me? an infection is an infection, and that malware wasn't just caught by the anti-virus' heuristics, it is already known on the internet and the anti-virus used it's definations database to catch it. Problem over there is that you try to honestly complain about things that are not being done right and some henchmen start attacking you. I am not paying £12 to get my computer bombarded with malware. This is the code that code injected onto my computer but the anti-virus caught it: HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen2. A self appointed "computer guru" over there is trying to say that this code is just generic and harmless, looks like he has been given the pill or he is trying to look nice so that he can be appointed as a mod.

Last edit: Post by denis747.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87247

I've just read that thread over there, and I must say I agree. There is too much 'Pah, nothing to worry about! You're a big baby being worried...'

It wasn't google's general warning that concerned me as much as my anti virus programme telling me that it had prevented 14 attacks on my computer 1 second after I had tried to log onto MGRover.org forum.
David
:shrug:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87265

It would be a shame if .org died off though, it would be nice if the place could be revamped anew with a fresh new outlook, focus and direction with fresh new Moderators, pehaps the Canadian owners own mod team could be implemented as they are not into MG-ROVERs and can look at things, problems and arguments with a different unbias perspective. ;)

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87288

Sadly Mr 25x, only capitulation and total defeat are acceptable, Germany emerged a much nicer neighbour and nation as a result of this policy.

The parallels are obvious.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87290

Sadly Mr 25x, only capitulation and total defeat are acceptable, Germany emerged a much nicer neighbour and nation as a result of this policy.

The parallels are obvious.

Are they? They now seem to control the Eurozone as much as the Nazis controlled occupied Europe. :oops:

Last edit: Post by alanrt54.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87292

never mind that nonsense , bring back the blessed margaret !

Now , how have you broken MACD this morning ?

Whilst I must concede that Macdroitwich was indeed unintentionally layby parked this morning in a familiar cloud of steam and pool of mayonnaise.
I am now happy to report that with the application of brute force and copious quantities of salty seafaring language, a normal service of violence, bitterness and vitriol has been resumed.

The people have spoken and thus the BLESSED MARGARET shall become my avatar of choice.

JUST REJOICE AT THAT NEWS.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87296

It would be a shame if .org died off though, it would be nice if the place could be revamped anew with a fresh new outlook, focus and direction with fresh new Moderators, pehaps the Canadian owners own mod team could be implemented as they are not into MG-ROVERs and can look at things, problems and arguments with a different unbias perspective. ;)

Yeah but to do that you'd have to get rid of the saic rubbish and said hang on's, and unban a good amount of people. Can't see your best mate roverman and pat pending loving that can you?

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT