Sign In   Register

Topic

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87558

Calm down dear, its only a car forum. :slapme:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87572

Have you two been given the big AIDS by org yet? I haven't been on there for days!
Luckily I have a rocking chair and a lamp nearby, I switch it on and off in quick succession, this appears to help!

Last edit: Post by Adi.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87573

Still broken. Steve is saying the malware warnings are still there

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87576

Not been on since Thrusday. ;)

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87578

We need to find this 'Cayne' dude on FB :lol:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87582

A forum is its members.

This is what every single forum needs to remember!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Sheefag, Jack of Hearts

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87603

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Some of the members might also remember the time that being anti .org on here was often met with a telling off and a reminder that we have members from .org on here who find it offensive when .org or .borg as I used to call them is slated ..

How times change eh :whistle:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87604

Yeah but to do that you'd have to get rid of the saic rubbish

I know the quoted post is a few hours old now. I would like to point out that the MGCC has an MG6 Regster so the "SAIC rubbish"seem to have been accepted by that club. Also some T Bar members have MG Motor built cars.

Last edit: Post by alanrt54.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87607

I think it's a bit premature to write off org.
Being a loyal T-Bar member, I still found some interesting posts on the site & we still have some way to go to get their membership. Obviously they need to sort the security , but we are not top dog yet.
Meets on T-Bar need better organisation, to attract new members who do not know anybody going. I have had a couple of negative experiences due to this.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 6 months ago #87609

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Being a loyal T-Bar member, I still found some interesting posts on the site & we still have some way to go to get their membership. Obviously they need to sort the security , but we are not top dog yet.
Meets on T-Bar need better organisation, to attract new members who do not know anybody going. I have had a couple of negative experiences due to this.

I agree we are not Top Dog yet and making it on the back of another forums demise is not quite how we should be envisioning it, or to be perfectly honest wanting it ..

Personally I would have preferred and would prefer the site to do it on its own merits, and not because people have no where else to go en mass..

Lets face it half the people are here because they did not like .org, spoke out and got banned, or they did not like the ethos or members on .org due to the appalling way they treat each other, and here we are thinking it is brilliant that they are all coming across here, I think it is hideous, standards will and are slipping, and it will all change, I will not hold my breath as to which way, more sit back and watch ..

I am interested in your negative experiences :(

Please feel free to elaborate on this, if I do not know what the problem is I cannot fix it :dry:

Last edit: Post by . Reason: Obvious

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87657

Personally I would have preferred and would prefer the site to do it on its own merits, and not because people have no where else to go en mass..

Lets face it half the people are here because they did not like .org, spoke out and got banned, or they did not like the ethos or members on .org due to the appalling way they treat each other, and here we are thinking it is brilliant that they are all coming across here, I think it is hideous, standards will and are slipping, and it will all change, I will not hold my breath as to which way, more sit back and watch ..

:

I'm confused now. I thought we were all welcome? Now you think it's hideous? If I am ruining anyone's experience on here then I need to know and I will disappear as quickly as I came. Just tell me, I'm a big girl I can take it. And what do you mean by 'standards will and are slipping'?
Thanks in advance.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87659

oh haaai people - is this where all the cool kids are hanging out now a days? weeeeeell all the cool kids that aint hideous that is! :broon:

thought it was about time to join instead of lurk, and couldnt think of a more apt thread :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT