Sign In   Register

Topic

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87660

oh haaai people - is this where all the cool kids are hanging out now a days? weeeeeell all the cool kids that aint hideous that is! :broon:

thought it was about time to join instead of lurk, and couldnt think of a more apt thread :woohoo:

John will be chuffed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87661

Right need to find a new forum, dee*s here

Much love dee* :lol:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87662

Haaai Dee*, Hi!:lol:
:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87663

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I'm confused now. I thought we were all welcome? Now you think it's hideous? If I am ruining anyone's experience on here then I need to know and I will disappear as quickly as I came. Just tell me, I'm a big girl I can take it. And what do you mean by 'standards will and are slipping'?
Thanks in advance.

The ones that are genuinely nice, do not come over attention seeking or causing a stir, adapt to our happy way of doing things..

Clear enough

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87664

Sorry, not clear at all. All I need to know is am I in the 'hideous' group or the 'nice' group?
If I'm in the former, then where did I go wrong? That's all I want to know.
Thanks.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87665

I'm confused now. I thought we were all welcome? Now you think it's hideous? If I am ruining anyone's experience on here then I need to know and I will disappear as quickly as I came. Just tell me, I'm a big girl I can take it. And what do you mean by 'standards will and are slipping'?
Thanks in advance.

The ones that are genuinely nice, do not come over attention seeking or causing a stir, adapt to our happy way of doing things..

Clear enough

That includes our promotors

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87667

Sorry, not clear at all. All I need to know is am I in the 'penis' group or the 'nice' group?
If I'm in the former, then where did I go wrong? That's all I want to know.
Thanks.

your definitely hideous, ive seen you up close :omg:

bit of an unfriendly atmosphere here - everyone always this grumpy?

Last edit: Post by dee*.

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87668

Not at all! :nonod: People are generally friendly and they know where the exit is, if they don't want to play nice!

So welcome again!
David

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87669

Not at all! :nonod: People are generally friendly and they know where the exit is, if they don't want to play nice!

So welcome again!

heeeeeeeeeeeey!

i promise ill play nicely in the corner with my toys....so cool threads i need to check out, other than this one obviously? someone give me some pointers!

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87670

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Adi my personal feelings towards you have nothing to do with the forum, as long as everything stops nice and happy thats good enough for me :yesnod:

Sorry Jack I am not playing ..

Dee have you done an introductions thread :-?

Its a good way for everyone to get to know you, see your car and say hello :yesnod:

My apologies, I usually welcome each member and get them to do that, including the obligatory photos of your car :broon:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87673

Dee have you done an introductions thread :-?

Its a good way for everyone to get to know you, see your car and say hello :yesnod:

My apologies, I usually welcome each member and get them to do that, including the obligatory photos of your car :broon:

on ittt now! although i think ill miss out the uploading a photo of my car, since its just meeeeeeeeh!

btw does anyone want a white nissan juke?! :lol:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #87676

Well I have a nice white Nissan, but it's not a hideous Juke.
What are those styles of vehicles supposed to be anyway? Something to intimidate other road users with their ugliness?:shrug:
David

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT