Sign In   Register

Topic

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89720

Sorry that is not correct, entry to the Asylum is by having paid a site levy or made a donation to the site ..

Sites like this need funding, and as Promoter I will, and do use any means possible to do this ..

Jan

Promoter

For clarity to our members, the original Asylum entry criteria posted in the Privileged Few thread were specified by Admin as:

Psymon wrote:

This section (Called the Asylum) is Available only to those who are fortunate to own a T-Bar Mug, or failing that , those who have successfully bribed us in the guise of a donation.

David wrote:

To access the Asylum.

You need to be a forum supporter and/or be a TBar mug winner.

... as far as I'm currently aware, T-Bar mugs are awarded by Admin for services to the forum, amongst other things.

I believe you took part in the original discussion Jan. I'm surprised you didn't recall the policy as set out by Simon and David, .... but more worringly you don't seem to have checked before posting your 'correction' either with us, the 'admin/mod team', or in the archives.

I'm delighted you're taking every means possible to support funding of this site. It's a role you excel at, and we're grateful for your efforts,... however, like everyone here, you need to work within the policies set by the administration team.

... and Jan, I'm confident everyone knows your title .... it appears under your avatar. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mogatrons. Reason: typos

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89722

cool, so do I get a mug for services to the t bar - for posting a picture of my moustachiod mug on the movember thread?

i'm sure that benefitted everyone........

lol ;)
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89724

... :lol:

it's not me you need to impress Lee ( granted I was impressed :broon: )

.... take it up with David Simon, or Clive ... although I supect given Clives taste in facial hair you may have more luck impressing the others ... :dry: :lol:

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89726

the guys at my work aren't impressed. all i get is references to 'brokeback mountain' for some reason?

:lol:
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89729

Haven't been on much but .org has gone really slow for me. Have to continually refresh pages to get them to load. Quite regret paying the 12 quid back in april or may, should've thrown it this way...

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89730

the guys at my work aren't impressed. all i get is references to 'brokeback mountain' for some reason?

:lol:

..... maybe you should approach Clive afterall ..... :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: groovylee

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89736

Haven't been on much but .org has gone really slow for me. Have to continually refresh pages to get them to load. Quite regret paying the 12 quid back in april or may, should've thrown it this way...

We're always open to having money thrown at us. :lol:

Jan might even sell you a T-shirt or sticker for your donation. ;)

... and as far as the other place is concerned, I'd be more concerned about the bigger financial risks of logging in there, than losing out on a £12 sub .... isn't it still riddled with malware?

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89737

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I believe you took part in the original discussion Jan. I'm surprised you didn't recall the policy as set out by Simon and David, .... but more worringly you don't seem to have checked before posting your 'correction' either with us, the 'admin/mod team', or in the archives.

My apologies I forgot about the mug, it has been a long day :beer:

Last edit: Post by . Reason: quote thing

.org infected by malware, again !!! 11 years 5 months ago #89763

My apologies I forgot about the mug, it has been a long day :beer:

It's called the asylum for good reason. It's a place for ventilation, adult debate, serious topics and kindred discussions. We're all human and some of us mods will actively debate the topics with everyone else. The T-Bar ethos and rules will still generally apply. It's 18+ not 18xxx in there. :lol:

If and when you do become a donater, buy a T-Bar sticker for your car or a T-Bar T-shirt off Jan the site promoter and gain asylum access, then please try to remember that that particular area is hidden from the public for good reason. The reason is privacy for our members to post with some limited confidence. Try not to quote it elsewhere.

We wouldn't want the things written in this secret place, that came about from members requests, to become public knowledge. :dry: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT