Sign In   Register

Topic

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204819

It’s more than likely a 135, the cabin photos shows us heated rear window & front fog lamp switches, there is no chrome pack & from the exterior shots, standard wheels, with no obvious evidence of four pot callipers.
Non of this detracts from the cracking deal you’ve done & if you turn this into the type of dolly you did with the f your on to a sure winner.
M

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204820

This might help you out, it seems its a Cool Blue special edition
Attachments:

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204821

There is a useful VIN decoder on Ultimate MG which will tell you what you need to know, alongside the paint and trim codes.

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204824

Ah yes a Cool Blue spec ( just not in blue paint) makes sense.
The Alcantara and foglights made me wonder if it was a Sunstorm at first but it doesnt have the 11 spoke wheels or chrome ashtray so I guessed a different edition.

Can you see if you have the optional AP 4 pot front callipers ?
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204825

It's a nice vehicle! Same spec as mine, MBB paint code is Starlight Silver, can be obtained from Halfords, of all places! I paid £850 for mine a few years ago.
My soft top is Navy Blue, I see yours looks black?

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204827

The top is black .The car has obviously been standing outside for some time as there is green algae everywhere The last but one MOT was in 2019.However it passed the MOT in August of this year but rear calipers and pads were changed before the test .Fortunately since Ive been restoring classics for some years as a hobby ,I have a paint supplier.The advantage with him,is that I can get paint matched up to the original Len

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204834

I knew the rear screen was cracked ,but I folded the hood down (,which has the usual problem of needing the extra elastic straps fitting) and the rear screen broke up So another job to do . Ive Jacked the car up to give it a good coat of underseal and rectify any rust problem on the off side at the same time .

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl. Reason: pics inserted

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204837

You knew the screen was cracked! That looks more like a jewellers shop window after a ram raid!
M

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204838

If that is an original zip in rear screen Len I think you may be able to use the surprisingly good zip in screen that was on my old, holey, hood.
Ive since fitted a hood with a solid glass screen so cant think I'll use the clear plastic one - yours for the cost of postage and 2 cans of beer. Let me know and i'll drill out the rivets along the bottom edge and post it.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204849

Hello yes please Id be very grateful Len

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204851

PM me with your address Len and i'l seperate it from the back of the hood frame and work out how best to send it.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Eagle has landed 5 months 3 weeks ago #204852

Hello here is my address xxxxx Len Let me know the cost and how to pay
Photo of V5 It states its cool blue ,but its silver MBB and on the VIN Plate

+++ personal details removed for security reasons, PM sent +++ Greetings Bertl
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT