Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42341

I thought it looked good before but it that light it looks awesome :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42347

I thought it looked good before but it that light it looks awesome :yesnod:

I totally agree with that too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42351

Still to take some night photo's, if its not a clear night we tend to get orange sky at night here due to all the light pollution.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42353

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Stealth mode is an understatement :broon:

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42613

Looks superb. Well hardy in that environment. Like a bit of dirt almost suits it. :broon:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42615

Looks awesome and more than a little Mad Max :)
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42643

Have had this led strip laying about for weeks now, thought I'd give it a bash.
Engines I'm fine with, getting an even coat of spray I'm fine with apparently, however when it comes to electrics, now that's the work of the devil and he can keep that witchcraft! So am very pleased with the results so far.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tsleight

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42647

I love the glow when the door is shut. Kind of eerie looking :broon:

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42648

Disappears after a few seconds as they're wired into the footwell lights but does look good.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42654

Great safety feature.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42835

Being the perfectionist I am I thought I'd just touch up a few tiny stone chips before a meet tomorrow, same as anyone might do with any other paintwork.
However I missed a bit of damp the over spray bubbled and I ended up having to peel the front bumper off, once you start you cant really stop.
Didn't think I had a camera as my camera lead is playing up and only just realised towards the end I had my phone in my pocket! doh!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fast jan

Last edit: Post by Luckymarine.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42836

• Squeaks
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
  • Loving owning a Porsche :)
Love the way that just peals off, I think Ill try that on the alloys on the Porsche ( was recommended to me thanks to your car ) at least then I can see if I want them white or not.
Dan :)

:D I may not always be right..... BUT I am NEVER wrong lol :D

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT