Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40300

I've fixed your pics and it was a 'mission'. I repeat, it was a 'mission'. :) You can thank me when you see me. :)

I don't have the cleaning / washing pics. You can 'insert' those yourself. :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luckymarine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40327

How do I insert a pic instead of going the photobucket route? Cheers Leigh owe you a pint a t least!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40330

When you're editing your post go to 'add file' at the bottom, navigate to the pic you want then click 'insert'. I inserted the pics that corresponded to the one that you had on photobucket ie; the same pic number. Give it a try, you'll suss it. :)

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40340

Sheila has just finished telling me about this awesome matt black TF she'd seen in Carlisle! :yesnod: ;)
'Just looked like the Batmobile,' she said! :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Luckymarine

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40353

Sheila has just finished telling me about this awesome matt black TF she'd seen in Carlisle! :yesnod: ;)

Outstanding!

Glad she liked it, when I was starting it I thought there was a risk of it turning a bit chavvy, changed the rear lights, kept door handles chrome and took the hockey sticks off to keep them silver. Thought if I could detail it enough to look almost factory fit then it wouldn't look too bad.

Happy to see Im not an embarrassment to TF people!

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40357

Outstanding!

Glad she liked it, when I was starting it I thought there was a risk of it turning a bit chavvy, changed the rear lights, kept door handles chrome and took the hockey sticks off to keep them silver. Thought if I could detail it enough to look almost factory fit then it wouldn't look too bad.

Happy to see Im not an embarrassment to TF people!

...and F people too! :broon:
David
:shrug:

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40412

Need to get myself a spray gun as its quite a bit cheaper to get it done via a spray gun as aposed to the rattle cans. Shows how easy and how quick it is.

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #40968

Calling the owner of a matt black Plastidip coated MG TF ~ the editor of MG Enthusiast is eagerley awaiting you to return contact about your car featuring in the next issue of the magazine :omg: :bust: Please get in touch as soon as possible :slapme:

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #41016

Yea message is sent, its a case of life getting in the way of interests, working solid till Sunday.
Might be able to get something sorted for early in the coming week.

If not then its back to the original plan of Pride of Longbridge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #41029

• Visitor
  • Visitor
https://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/science/video/2010/sep/16/spray-on-t-shirt?fb_source=other_multiline&fb_action_types=video.watches

This reminded me of you !!!

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 2 months ago #41140

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
That plastidip is amazing... Next time I fancy a new colour this is it. Wash your car then respray with plastidip :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping

Re: MGTF - New car in a tin. Whole car 'Plastidipped'. 12 years 1 month ago #42324

A few pics just off the M6 on the way back up from Blackpool. (Complete with lack of rear badge.....)

The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, rog1963

Last edit: Post by Luckymarine.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT