Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59298

Wish Sue a speedy recovery from us John not the best thing to have but better off to get rid if it's playing up we had mother get taken in on christmas day with it so know how she feels.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59303

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop
Sorry to hear about Sue :( I hope she recovers quickly! Sending lots of healing hugs :hugs:

Hopefully see you at Midland Marauders event on Wednesday :broon:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59344

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I was hoping they would make it for an hour or so, but Sue comes first and if she is in pain everyone will totally understand :hugs:

Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday :yesnod:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59359

Anyone going who has MS roll hoops?

Planning to bring a few bits to show Kevin.. And wanted to compare my exhaust hoops to MS ones as they look very very similar
Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59364

Anyone going who has MS roll hoops?

Not I, sorry.

Attending ......................Camping/space for others to share...............Contributions...............Fettling/parts to be fitted

Leigh Ping/better half..............................No......................................Tomatoes, Onions..................................YES

Fettling Yes?.. Did I miss something or did you plan for me to fit something? :o

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59366

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oh yes Leigh after putting up that picture that Tracy was not impressed with, I will be making you pay on her behalf B)

Only joking and so was the post, but I do know Adam needs you guys to see if he has an oil leak !

I do need someone responsible to keep an eye on the BBQ's and make sure they do not set my canopy on fire :pinch:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59367

Is there anything anyone wants me to bring in particular?

Planning to bring some bits to show Kevin..

Including:
EN24 flywheel
AP race clutch
Light weight alyernator puley
Under body scoops
Boot struts
Clutch bracket
Seam welded lower engine mount..

I appreciate not everyone is interested.. But if anyone wants to see something in particular and I can get it there saturday let me know

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59369

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It's an MG doo :spank:

Who would not be interested B)

The under body scoops I DO want to see :broon:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59374

Hi John, tell Sue takes around 4-6 weeks before Suean drive again. Should be all right in passenger seat after about 1 week. My misses had hers removed 3 months ago, keyhole surgery. So once the 1st few days are over the pain killers work well and she should be able to get about. I had mine done over 30 years ago, massive scar right on the bikini line, DOH! Pete

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59381

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Thanks Squire.

She will be in and out in a day apparently. Keyhole surgery.

I had mine removed several years ago when i had a liver resection after bowel cancer: Got a killer scar that a veteran knife and bottle fight Hells Angel would be proud of.

After my abdominal surgery I had to wait a couple or three weeks and then demonstrate that I could stamp down firmly with me right foot without pain before they gave me the all clear to drive.

To all that have sent good wishes; thanks: your kindness is very much appreciated. She is on antibiotics and painkillers and is much more comfortable. Off work all next week and then a GP review. Removal op in 5 to 6 weeks.

Luckily I'm not lecturing this week so I can work from home and care for her. In the interim, while she's napping, nipping out and polishing the MG!
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59389

Just fitted my polycarbonate engine cover, all ready to show off on Saturday. I took the car for a run and survived so it seems to work. Yippee :woohoo:
If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59434

Can't wait to see this engine cover Andy

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT