Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59136

hope you all have a fantastic time
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59152

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please PM me for address and contact number in case you get lost :whistle:

Last edit: Post by .

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59160

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Man down can't go but if I'm home I'll do a Skype full Monty with the penguin

Nooooo! So sad you can't be there Ben :( But will see you the following week at MGFnTFBitz, yes?

Oooh! :omg: I might have one you can borrow, but then again, I might hide it...

Rob and I spent the afternoon battling with the canopy, seems the remote sensor was hiding, a quick clean and its now working :yesnod:

Tree guy out today as we seem to have acquired a miniature forest thanks to the recent weather :pinch:

Its all systems go!

Getting quite excited now and really looking forward to seeing everyone, even the naughty ones B)

I don't know who you could possibly be referring to... :whistle:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59162

Have a great time everyone. Sorry I can't be there but it's No.1 son's 4th birthday so I've got a family barbecue, kid's party and trip to Peppa Pig World.
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59163

Getting quite excited now and really looking forward to seeing everyone, even the naughty ones B)

I don't know who you could possibly be referring to... :whistle:

Me neither :coat:

BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59178

Just one question. Can I ' leave my hat on' lol

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59193

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well tree's all done, now its just a clean up and get the food in :yesnod:

Even the weather seems to be getting better after I promised not to say the C word for 5 days :whistle:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59276

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If you need my address please PM me

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59280

Well tree's all done, now its just a clean up and get the food in :yesnod:

Even the weather seems to be getting better after I promised not to say the C word for 5 days :whistle:

Glad bush is trimmed up and in order..

and C word - whats that?

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59290

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Hi all,

We now can't make it I'm afraid: Jan has the details, but long story short after an uncomfortable 2 nights in hospital Sue has been diagnosed with an inflamed gall bladder with a collection of stones. When the inflammation has gone down they'll remove it. Its uncomfortable for her to ride in the car: even my smooth sprung Jag makes her yelp over bumps so the TF would probably kill her.....

Hope you all have a great time. We are hopefully going to make the Midland Marauders meal next Wednesday so will hopefully meet some of you then.

Cheers,

John
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59292

Hi all,

We now can't make it I'm afraid: Jan has the details, but long story short after an uncomfortable 2 nights in hospital Sue has been diagnosed with an inflamed gall bladder with a collection of stones. When the inflammation has gone down they'll remove it. Its uncomfortable for her to ride in the car: even my smooth sprung Jag makes her yelp over bumps so the TF would probably kill her.....

Hope you all have a great time. We are hopefully going to make the Midland Marauders meal next Wednesday so will hopefully meet some of you then.

Cheers,

John

NNNOooooooooooooo :(

GIve hugs to ginger midget for me x

Last edit: Post by Whiz.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59295

Sorry to hear Sue is suffering.. :(

Look forward to meeting you both one day soon

Allan
Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT