Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58392

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

well mandy is alan

Technically Alan is usually pretending to be Mandy, but you do have to ask first to save sending Mandy embarrassing PM's that you do not want Alan opening :omg:

Pete is Johns, although t'other Pete is neither John nor Pete ..

Whiz has a quiet one which no-one has met, and Ben is turning into a hoarder ..

You all make me feel quite sane, unless I am with Hari, then it all gets really messy :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by .

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58439

Jan you can send as many embarrassing PM'S as you want the dirtier the better, i need something to lust over since becoming a widower to 50 shades, or if anyone else would like to send all us men something to think about it will be passed around but only in moderation lol.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58465

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

There you go Mandy :P

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58474

Thank you Jan, the thought was very nice of you.
But not my idea of eye candy. :bang: pmsl

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58495

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
But it is Mandy's :P :P :P

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58505

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
I'm very disappointed Jan: that picture of me I sent that you've posted was in confidence...... :)
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58513

Jan thanks for the picture ( mandy )
and John if you look like that, i'm coming over tonight as your only 10 minutes away lol

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58516

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer

Jan thanks for the picture ( mandy )
and John if you look like that, i'm coming over tonight as your only 10 minutes away lol

erm....I may have exaggerated a little when i said it was me....
I have a one pack rather than a six, a little less hair, am a few (30 ish) years older, a tad heavier (4 stone) am not quite as handsome...apart from that we could be twins......
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58518

John when you said twins i did not realise you meant with my old man as you just described him like a photo fit ID lol

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58524

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Separated at birth maybe!
If ur 10 mins away, where ru at?
Do you go to N Leics mg club at Hathern?

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58527

We are in Coalville John, we went to the club night at the Anchor once about 4 months ago ,but there was nobody there then we found out they have meeting upstairs but not had chance as keep forgetting what wednesday it's on

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58531

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
We did the same last time: lots of mg no people. They were in the meeting room, introduced ourselves when they came out and had a jar and a nosey round the car park. Next meeting is this Weds. We are going to sign up (free, no subs) so there for 8pm. If u just want the car park experience turn up around 9!

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT