Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57296

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3696525209630&set=a.3601391111337.2140702.1170348730&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57300

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3696525209630&set=a.3601391111337.2140702.1170348730&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Is that for one B)

Great BBQ though :yesnod:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57312

I will be attending!!

Probably Tina and Dawn coming too....

Now Im off to the naughty corner :bust:
Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57333

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

I thought you had booked the snug lol

I have!

I will let you know RE driving nearer the time. Depends if Mum will taxi me home at some point.

Re getting home that won't be a problem, someone will drop you off, or I will when I have recovered xxx

I can drop you back to your mums on the Sunday...?

Thanks! Now depends if we do run on the Sunday, as will want to drive...

Just a thought but as so many are stopping over does anyone want to do a run on the Sunday ?
Starting around 2, down to the Cotswolds, then finishing at a pub for food, I can make it close to the motorway so it's easy for everyone to get on their way ?
Up to you lot, it's just an idea :yesnod:

That is a GREAT idea Jan!

Adam we go to the Cotswolds then I will get you all back 5 minutes from the M40 junction 15 I think is the Stratford one, Hari will confirm that for me, as I am (as well known) useless with directions :oops:

Yes it is J15 :yesnod:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57340

well if your car is at your mums then go there first and hurry abck to meet everybody else...

On a side note, is there anybody coming past / through / near Newark, near Nottingham that might be able to pick up a front splitter? JohnW is after a courier and if someone could get that to Jans then i could get back to Sussex :)

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57342

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
I will probably be going by nottingham i'm in bolton on dearne if its on the way down then yes

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57344

I will probably be going by nottingham i'm in bolton on dearne if its on the way down then yes

Newark is just a few miles north east of Nottingham... so if you could, im sure a win for T-Bar courier can be awarded :)

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57345

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I will be attending!!

Probably Tina and Dawn coming too....

Now Im off to the naughty corner :bust:

Camping ?
Poshing it ?
Fettling ?
Tools?
Contributions /

Great that you are all coming though :broon:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57479

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Bump to get this back on the first page for sign ups :yesnod:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57488

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Mrs is 24 weeks and stressing so I'll have to pull out Plan B pull out all the stops and get down there.

If I attend. If anyone wants a "present" let me know and I can get rid of some pap your way.

So far:

Adam - MGF mk2 Cat
Tui - Box o' goodies
Paul - Rubber thingy
Jan - Hood Catch
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57500

just keeping on front page
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Last edit: Post by mandymay1971.

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57537

bump
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT