Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57107

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just a thought but as so many are stopping over does anyone want to do a run on the Sunday ?
Starting around 2, down to the Cotswolds, then finishing at a pub for food, I can make it close to the motorway so it's easy for everyone to get on their way ?
Up to you lot, it's just an idea :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57109

Just a thought but as so many are stopping over does anyone want to do a run on the Sunday ?
Starting around 2, down to the Cotswolds, then finishing at a pub for food, I can make it close to the motorway so it's easy for everyone to get on their way ?
Up to you lot, it's just an idea :yesnod:

Spiffing... No idea on the geography of you to Cotswolds to home but would be rude not to enjoy time up there...
2pm sounds good too... Im of the age that alcohol tends to linger haha

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57113

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Adam we go to the Cotswolds then I will get you all back 5 minutes from the M40 junction 15 I think is the Stratford one, Hari will confirm that for me, as I am (as well known) useless with directions :oops:

Great stuff Paul and Dee :beer:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57177

This is the tent ill be bringing with me :)

Sleeps UP TO 6 in the two bedrooms and floor space for probably 6 more haha

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57178

slightly modifyed from the film's immortal line

i think were gonna need a bigger car :omg:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57183

slightly modifyed from the film's immortal line

i think were gonna need a bigger car :omg:

I know - I didnt attempt in boot from the house as still had tools from weekend but considering only just fit on front seat.. :s

Anyway, the F boot was designed to fit two sets of golf clubs in apparently... Obviously none of the designers played golf or they literally meant just 26 clubs - no bag, shoes, balls :slapme:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57186

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Need a Onesie + A pass. Its on the wife's radar now :) Little tips and often followed by a gift should do it

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57187

Need a Onesie + A pass. Its on the wife's radar now :) Little tips and often followed by a gift should do it

Its it the little tip that is the reason you might miss because of the scan? :p

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57190

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

:omg: is anyone willing to share in that one, save me space on the lawn :yesnod:

Please :hugs:

Adam will you still have enough room for the meat, as if it goes in the boot it will be cooked by the time you get here :-?

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57193

:omg: is anyone willing to share in that one, save me space on the lawn :yesnod:

Please :hugs:

Adam will you still have enough room for the meat, as if it goes in the boot it will be cooked by the time you get here :-?

I can get the smaller one if thats too big? lol

And if I cant, my next Mod story will be a How To drive the car from the boot, where I will sit, and the meat can go on other front seat haha

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57194

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer

Its it the little tip that is the reason you might miss because of the scan? :p

:spank: :slapme: :spank: :slapme: :omg:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57197

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
my postcode is s638ez am i on anyones way down I can share the load.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT