Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57078

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Spa weekend for her and her Mum then :yesnod:
No brainer Ben :whistle:
and you must come, it won't be the same without my little Arfur and companion ginger :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57081

and you must come, it won't be the same without my little Arfur and companion ginger :(

As above - plus she wouldnt trust me to do the work that shes expecting you to do for her :p

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57086

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

After talking to Hari and a few others I have decided, weather dependent obviously, to arrange a BBQ for T-Bar members and friends..

Why am I not first on the list? :(

Children welcome, as long as they are kept on a lead and kept muzzled at all times ..

Will have to find my muzzle then...

I will be going to our local market on the morning around 9am :pinch: to get sausages and burgers etc, so they will be fresh, and hopefully some extras :yesnod:

I can meet you there and drive back with you Jan?

Attending ......................Camping/space for others to share...............Contributions...............Fettling/parts to be fitted

Hari/Tui.............................................Yes, gulp...............................................tbc..............................................tbc

What do you mean, gulp?! Cheeky madam! :spank:

We have Twister as well B)

Ooh Twister! I've not played that for years!

Agreed - win, win!

Do come Ben!

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57087

Children welcome, as long as they are kept on a lead and kept muzzled at all times ..

Its in the top drawer, next to that other funny looking mask with no eye holes and a zip...

Attending ......................Camping/space for others to share...............Contributions...............Fettling/parts to be fitted

Hari/Tui.............................................Yes, gulp...............................................tbc..............................................tbc

no comment...

Hmm and maybe not that night either...?

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57090

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Its in the top drawer, next to that other funny looking mask with no eye holes and a zip...

When did you get into my bedroom?! :dry:

no comment...

Oi!!

Hmm and maybe not that night either...?

I will try! Might break myself, but won't stop me trying!

-=Visit my Website!=-

Last edit: Post by tui.

BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57091

Attending..............Andy & Alex
Camping...............No (will be coming up on Friday to make a weekend of it, the name of a B&B close by would be helpful)

Contributing............Beer. Wine & nibbles
Fettling...................Will bring some tools if anyone wants some help

Looking forward to it
If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57094

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oops sorry Hari re the list :oops:

Re meeting me yes that would be great, I am going in the Landy as too much stuff to get to put in Madam :whistle:
If you don't want to drive I will pick you up en route to Wellesbourne about 8.30am :pinch: :pinch:
That leaves the lads at home to sort stuff out :help:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57096

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Camping...............No (will be coming up on Friday to make a weekend of it, the name of a B&B close by would be helpful)

Looking forward to it

:hugs:

There are no B and B's close by :(

I think there is one in Henley in Arden, 6 miles, big one on the main Warwick island Hilton I think, 7 miles away, and loads in Stratford town, 8 miles, £12 to16.00 for a taxi, to here from all of them ..
You could always leave the car here Saturday night if you wanted too ?
One of us will come and get you on Sunday :yesnod:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57098

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Looking forward to it

Really glad you guys are coming! :woohoo: Any specifications on B&B? Is nice in Stratford - will ask Mum when I speak to her later.

Oops sorry Hari re the list :oops:

Haha! Was only joking!

Re meeting me yes that would be great, I am going in the Landy as too much stuff to get to put in Madam :whistle:
If you don't want to drive I will pick you up en route to Wellesbourne about 8.30am :pinch: :pinch:
That leaves the lads at home to sort stuff out :help:

I will let you know RE driving nearer the time. Depends if Mum will taxi me home at some point.

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57101

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I thought you had booked the snug lol
Re getting home that won't be a problem, someone will drop you off, or I will when I have recovered xxx

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57105

I will let you know RE driving nearer the time. Depends if Mum will taxi me home at some point.

I can drop you back to your mums on the Sunday...?
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Re: BBQ In Warwickshire With Car Fettling 21st July 11 years 10 months ago #57106

Atrending : Paul and Dee
camping only if theres room
contributing TBC
fettling ,, will bring tools happy to play :)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT