Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #58962

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
I'm awaiting decision from hospital tomorrow then I can.confirm if.Ben + penguin is in on the action hope so but can't really abandon the.Mrs if docs.say.something otherwise
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59001

Shall I bring a tool selection aunty?

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59008

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes please babe, got anything we can cut my exhaust pipes level with ;)

I think I had better tell everyone to bring slippers as if the rain keeps up it will be a house party :pinch:
My OCD will go OCD :help:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59016

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop
I couldn't find Kanga :( I think I moved it to a 'safe' place... So will be in 'normal' attire

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59022

I couldn't find Kanga :( I think I moved it to a 'safe' place... So will be in 'normal' attire

If rob not going to be there then you can wear my camo one x

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59030

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Burlesque ;)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59033

I couldn't find Kanga :( I think I moved it to a 'safe' place... So will be in 'normal' attire[/quote]

Burlesque ;)[/quote]

Now we are talking ok Fella's ( Whiz & Ben ) no onesies need to dress to impress Burlesque you cannot be outdone by the woman lol

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59036

Burlesque ;)[/quote]

Now we are talking ok Fella's ( Whiz & Ben ) no onesies need to dress to impress Burlesque you cannot be outdone by the woman lol[/quote]

Hmm ok so im thinking a collar and cuff set and black thong...? oh i dont have a black one...

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59040

OK Whiz i have 2 black one's with a Dicky bow's on as well in very shiny satin soft on the skin lol

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59042

ooh ok, im liking this :)
So can I borrow a collar? thatll just have to be all I wear then - at least itll give me something else to balance a drinks tray on ;)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59044

Would you like a black studded leather collar never been worn yet, and Mandy said while you are wearing the collar you will have to balance the drinks tray while you are meeting and greeting as your hands will be in use lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: tui

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 10 months ago #59045

Would you like a black studded leather collar never been worn yet, and Mandy said while you are wearing the collar you will have to balance the drinks tray while you are meeting and greeting as your hands will be in use lol

Id happily wear it for the amusement of the camp :p or the camp amusement ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tui

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT