Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59446

Can't wait to see this engine cover Andy

+1

Also, please dont think im being rude for not bringing my own tools to do my required fettling... Unless I get a rubber band (or several) so I can tie these on top of my head, i dont think ill have space :pinch:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59466

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Just fitted my polycarbonate engine cover, all ready to show off on Saturday. I took the car for a run and survived so it seems to work. Yippee :woohoo:

You are parking the other end of the village :P

Did you make me one ;)

For those who have not seen Andy's car you are in for a treat, as despite her colour, she is a car that I do not want parked next to Madam as she is stunning :sick:

Don't forget my scoops B)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59468

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Just fitted my polycarbonate engine cover, all ready to show off on Saturday. I took the car for a run and survived so it seems to work. Yippee :woohoo:

Good work! And you're not dead yet!

Can't wait to see it... :woohoo:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59476

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Plan

Car fettling 8am till 2/3ish :hugs:

BBQ fire up 2/3 :yesnod:

Food 5ish :broon:

Alcohol 5.30 onwards :woohoo:

Please NO smoking in the house, and NO feeding Louis meat or you can wash his bum :pinch:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59481

I hope the BBQ goes well looks like (ssh) it may even be sunny.

I was hopping I could nip down but my daughter is ready to give birth any day now and has already had use rushing to the hospital last Wednesday the day I was supposed to be at Silverstone having a drive round in a single seater race car so glad I paid cancellation insurance and hope I get to do that later.

Anyway hope you all have a great day.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59493

Just my wicked sense of humour Jan.. I'm a good boy really. :)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59495

LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59496

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
lsmp @ Leigh

We have no local shops just so you all know :slapme:

Leigh people are arriving at all times, if you don't need fettling come anytime after 12/2 . :hugs:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59497

Phew.. well, I would have been there for 11. I'd like to watch the fettlers in action. :)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59498

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
See you at 11 then :yesnod:

Bring your overalls ;)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59512

weather forecast 95F at weekend so line up the motors and have an egg frying contest on the bonnets .....nothing like half cooked egg with a touch of wax and dirt mixed in Yum Yum

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59514

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Good luck with it and the fettling the cubby Jan is a full dash out job so might take longer than you think.... Looking forward to pics x

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT