Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59581

Any more details on the cotswolds run tomorrow? Depending on where abouts in the cotswolds you're going we might pop across to meet you...

Jon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59582

You might have to shout Jon. they're probably all outside being noisy! :lol:

I hope everybody has a good time and take lots of piccies! Preferably tagged with names so I can pass the dodgy looking ones to the Police!:rofl:
David
:shrug:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59583

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Be good!

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59584

What's the address? I'm just leaving London xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: bensewell

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59703

What a fab weekend, a massive thanks to Jan for organising & hosting :broon: I'm sooooo glad I was able to make it :yesnod:

Here's a few of my pics of the shenanigans :beer:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping. Reason: Hehe :)

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59704

Fantastic pics!. :broon:
David
:shrug:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59706

Random BBQ Pics.

Attachment DSC04762.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04758.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04760.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04720.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04712.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04713.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04718.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04719.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04754.JPG not found

Attachment DSC04792.JPG not found

Again, it was the best of times. Met some familiar faces after a year of being on the T-Bar forum. All lovely people and all proud of their cars, no matter what level they're at. Saw some great bits of kit and engine mods from 'Diesel destroyer', Andy, Brian and many others, some great electrical work being done by 'Dunga' Kev. Had some blinding laffs with everyone. Especially 'Softly~softly Jan' who ended up the worse for wear with the booze and ended up squirting everyone with her water pistol.

The kids (that's anyone under 40) had to join in and get wet, adding their own 'tenor lady' jokes as they went. I got to hand it to Damien and his mate Dave (bloody nice blokes) for cleaning and washing up while all the lightweights slept at 0100. I laughed myself to sleep at Damiens comment on cleaning up great dane poo "Oh no! Giant dogsh1te dot com!" I've been giggling about it all day. Fair play to you Damien.. You're definately a good omen.

Had some great chats with lots of people and wished Dusty well on the whizz kids event at 6am. Kicked Paul, Chris and Alan (Paulsmgf & Mandymay) up to get their keys so that I could get my car off the drive. Mission! I think Chris's exhaust woke the world up when I started the car. It scared me to death too!

Thanks ever so much for holding such a memorable and fun event Jan! Loved it! :broon: (I'm not sure your neighbours felt the same way though). :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: fast jan, PQD44

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59710

Thanks everyone for a fab afternoon, special thanks to Jan for organising it

Nearly slit my wrists on Jans car doing those door handles!
Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59711

Lovely to meet everyone. Gonna need a few days to recover my kidneys now

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59723

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It was the most fabulous weekend :woohoo:

I will do photos later as I now have to go and clear up :(

Many thanks to everyone, all the food, booze, and help, especially Damien who cleaned up for me and took some wonderful photos of my old lady, who did disgrace herself by biting Chris for taping mummy up :slapme:

Gorgeous cars, Madam now has her spoiler's on, chrome bits, and is looking rather lovely thanks to Kev, Diesel Destroyer, Brian and Andy :broon:

Lovely to meet so many people who were all just as I expected B)

Poor Joe 190 miles took 6 hours :omg:

The meal at the pub went very well, great food as always :yesnod:

Thank you all so very much for coming and being such wonderfull guests and friends :hugs:

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59728

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop
REALLY fabulous weekend! Had an absolutely amazing time :broon:

Was great to meet some new faces and see some old ones (some older than others - you know who you are :P )

Massive thanks to Jan for putting up with us all... Or should she be thanking us for putting up with her... :-? )

Can't wait til the next event... :hugs:

-=Visit my Website!=-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: BBQ, Warks Sat 21st July, Cotswold run 22nd July 11 years 9 months ago #59729

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Thanks everyone for a fab afternoon, special thanks to Jan for organising it

Nearly slit my wrists on Jans car doing those door handles!

Evidence:

-=Visit my Website!=-

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT