Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Battery change 4 months 3 weeks ago #205043

It’s becoming more & more apparent that any MGf or tf problem can be resolved by some form of contact with Darren at Bitz.
However I had no idea they were offering “Teleresolutions,” the laying on of hands from Glossop to your drive. My guess is that everyone who has used ‘Bitz wishes they were just a bit nearer to their home, preferably just around the corner.
M

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Battery change 4 months 3 weeks ago #205045

Absolutely. I did ask Darren if he’d any ideas to try before the trek down to Glossop. The thought of fighting my way through central Sheffield at ANY time was making me feel ill!
In a previous life I had to commute to the University of Sheffield daily for about 4 years.
He knows my TF as its previous owner used them a lot from the paperwork that came with it.
Given that he suggested something is mucho brownie points in my book and if anything major happens I’ll be down there.
Cheers,
Michael.

Battery change 4 months 3 weeks ago #205046

Anyone with a shopping list of MG parts & the urge to visit the Derbyshire dales might consider a visit to Glossop. Affixing the need for parts with a run out will find a visit to ‘Bitz rewarding.
I judge a vehicle repair shop/parts supplier harshly, after all I might take my expensive property there for service & If I’ve looked after it & find it a pleasure to own & drive I don’t want to take it to a dirty disorganised establishment. To be met with a scene of dirty desolation with broken bits of car slopping around in old washing up bowls full of dirty sump oil doesn’t inspire confidence; you don’t see that at ‘Bitz.
Well laid out stores of new & recycled parts, all cataloged & tucked away in themed areas.
If you wanted to update your f with a tf subframe front & back, with the lot done, all powder coated & ready to bolt on, draw up your van & load a couple in.
And they are very nice.
I am not affiliated to them, I just admire the way they keep shop.
I was down a couple of months ago after some exhaust parts, I sorted out my requirements from their website, ordered via the website & drove down a day later. As arranged my little pile of parts was ready, but by the time you have been enticed by the array of parts, you find yourself buying again.
They are not doing anything special, they are simply doing it properly.
M
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Battery change 4 months 3 weeks ago #205047

I've yet to meet them in person but every time I've dealt with them they have been absolutely superb.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Battery change 4 months 3 weeks ago #205049

When you say cleared the light how did you do that?
What tool or button etc did you use please?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT