Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184606

Hi. My other car, a Pug 307 SW, has finally passsed away after 270,000 miles. So I've been tempted by the new MG GS Exec. I had a long test drive today and it seems very comfy, lots of kit etc, etc. But has anyone here got any experience with this car? I'm no MG throbber, it's just that the prices look good compared to similar spec cars.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184612

I've not heard anything bad, which in itself, is good.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184623

Is it just me that thinks that cars like this are just plain ugly? Ugh! :nonod:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184624

The Pug was my wife’s car. It was ugly too. The pug, I mean. 🐖

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184626

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Bruce. Personally I think that there are a lot of myopic car buyers around; are car maker pandering to customers demands or does style not matter anymore. So many cars look like poorly formed injection mouldings.

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184629

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
To be honest, I didn't know that these existed! Lots of competition in this sector from all the majors. And minors too. If it were me, I'd scope out the competition.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184640

At last year's Pately Bridge MG show in North Yorkshire I was lucky enough to sit in the newer MG ZS and I was suitably impressed. It comes with a 7 year warranty and looks well screwed together . Interior looked good and well finished.

John
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martinm760

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184643

these are well screwed together cars and the drive is exceptional, the 7year warranty is a bonus, you get more kit than any other at the price, if I didn't love my ft I would have one myself.

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184654

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Bruce. Personally I think that there are a lot of myopic car buyers around; are car maker pandering to customers demands or does style not matter anymore. So many cars look like poorly formed injection mouldings.

Have to agree with Airportable. SUV'S are all the rage right now, but they all look the same. When changing my daily car recently i did look at the GS but only because it was sitting in the middle of a local shopping centre. Very impressive spec and as Airportable say's " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " In the end i bought a Megane Coupe, which looks like an Astra and a Kia and most other coupe models. It was the spec that sold it to me in the end. If after test driving the car you are happy then go for it.

Last edit: Post by Postman87.

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184657

This is very true. But I cannot understand the current obsession with SUVs. They are nearly all pig ugly. Most aren't actually 4WD. Look at the Nissan Joke. Lumps and bumps sticking out all over the place. Plastic everywhere. It's massive with hardly any room inside. But they sell in their millions!

MG GS Exec Feedback Please 6 years 1 month ago #184666

look at this
youtube should help :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT