Sign In   Register

Topic

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8616

send me a decent photo of the back of your car, il see what i can put together

me, decent photo? lol thats asking allot!... will post it in the photshop thread mate ;) thanks!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8618

Why? you going to come and pay me a royal visit ? lol.
Im looking at wheel hub extensions now... lol

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of coming down with a crow bar and trying to levy them off. :naughty:

But seriously, those arches would be great on Slave as well!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8928

Hey all... blimey we're knocking prototypes out at a rate of knots this month!

How do people like carbon fibre? Anyone fed up with their leather arm rest? Or do you have the squidgy old plastic one still?

Well.........................

You likely?

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8929

Hey all... blimey we're knocking prototypes out at a rate of knots this month!

How do people like carbon fibre? Anyone fed up with their leather arm rest? Or do you have the squidgy old plastic one still?

Well.........................

You likely?

Gimme, gimme, Gimme!!!! I want them now please please pretty please :)
Chris

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8936

Chris

Hehe - calm my son! Soon honestly soon!

This is the prototype but so far has gone very well... I have no idea of the price right now as the times for completion of a non prototype unit have to be factored in (wouldn't want to charge for how long this one has taken I tell you!). I have to admit it is beautiful to see - so shiny like glass!

I promise to update everyone in due course with how much things are - availability dates - group buy discounts etc....

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8944

Oooh that's gorgeous!!! :jealous: :lol:

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8947

Oooh that's gorgeous!!! :jealous: :lol:

Makes me feel like Gollum as I keep thinking 'Ah my precious' when I see it!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8952

Chris

about sums it up!... i love carbon fiber and anything it improve power to weight ratio is tip top i reckon... but i wonder how it'd fit in with a leather interior? :CJJ:
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8963

about sums it up!... i love carbon fiber and anything it improve power to weight ratio is tip top i reckon... but i wonder how it'd fit in with a leather interior? :CJJ:

Well the proto-car has same interior as Meg's and as you can see it stands out like a sore thumb! Black leather would be OK with it rekon.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #9049

Well the proto-car has same interior as Meg's and as you can see it stands out like a sore thumb! Black leather would be OK with it rekon.

rekon im going for red leather when i do it... but if the vents were carbon fiber and the center counsel was it may look good :CJJ:

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #9081

rekon im going for red leather when i do it... but if the vents were carbon fiber and the center counsel was it may look good :CJJ:

True. I guess its the level of co-ordination there is that will either make it work or make it a horror story!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #9139

True. I guess its the level of co-ordination there is that will either make it work or make it a horror story!

true, i think my interior is going to be Leather and brushed aluminum (getting brushed aluminum vent surrounds and center consul... i don't know how to find them... i could paint them in aluminum effect but you can guarantee ill chip the paint lol

my biggest thing is im going to have myself a MOMO steering wheel i think which will be alcantra so it wont fit in :(

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT