Sign In   Register

Topic

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8234

Yep, kit will include bumpers (Maybe also bumper extensions as an option), side skirts, arch extensions, and possibly a vented boot.. that may be an option.

We want to try and provide a kit that anyone can fit, and tailor to what they want.

i promised i was going to avoid the FFF look, (evan though i love it really lol)

but if a bumper/bonnet combination could be made up that would increase airflow over the radiator, and at the same time be like X-Powers (kyles) bonnet and I'm guessing CJJs where the air is up-ducted in a low pressure area creating vastly improved downforce then i'd snap it up, naturally a rear bumper would be needed to match the front in that case... cant say id want "side skirts" or to have the front bumper any lower than it is (im guessing a built in leon cupra R front splitter would be included?) in which case the car would be more than low enough for me (after fitting my coilovers ;))

hmm somehow i've managed to sort of describe my ideal package there

in other-words, something good (depending on your POV of course!) looking, that was sort of fast and the furious/jap style... but more to the point was effectively a aerodynamics kit to improve some of the downforce issues?
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8235

Wow! Loving the car! :D

I'm mostly interested in the lambo doors and vertical boot hinges. While I do like the modified bumper, I agree with CJJ in that it makes it lose its British identity.

who are you and what have you done with MikeKnight!?!?!?!?!?!?

lol just realised i've posted about 10 times in a row... oops
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8254

Well suddenly today the thread has come to life again!

I am hopefully hopping over to Spain with Meg in the Spring as some cool bits and bobs need a right hand drive car for measurements, and my Spanish friend is left hand drive! DOH... mind you gives Meg a good run eh?>!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8265

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Well suddenly today the thread has come to life again!QUOTE]

lol that was my doing :-)

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8272

Heheh cool!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8336

• Visitor
  • Visitor
would like that batman style head pods though. :-)

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8339

have to say that coincidentally I was thinking about if any F/Tf had lambo doors fitted yesterday when a guy with a Tf stopped in front of my workplace waiting for his girlfriend with the door open and noticed how huge the doors are

so for me love the Lambo doors and the (air) suspension!

would love a subtle body kit

the fornt looks an MX5 mixed with a honda S2000 tho :S
FM :rolleyes:

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #8355

have to say that coincidentally I was thinking about if any F/Tf had lambo doors fitted yesterday when a guy with a Tf stopped in front of my workplace waiting for his girlfriend with the door open and noticed how huge the doors are

so for me love the Lambo doors and the (air) suspension!

would love a subtle body kit

the fornt looks an MX5 mixed with a honda S2000 tho :S

lol, i know lucky had lambo doors fitted to his F but he had to custom make the kit and apparently it was a pain... if an off the shelf version was available i'd be annoyingly tempted! lol

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8567

Hi All...

Well we need a consensus on what bonnet style is to be developed. We have some option for the venting:

evo 6

elise

hp200

tf 500 gt

others?....

We don't want to just choose a design on a whim - ta.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8568

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I may be having those side arches built onto my car.
What you recon?

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8570

I may be having those side arches built onto my car.
What you recon?

From the 500? I LOVE them - we are thinking of developing a kit that will mimic the look if not quite as wide.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 3 months ago #8572

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah. Well the bottom pic of it doesnt look so wide. The guy who did my bonnet could replicate something very similar if a little less wide as i dont want to extend the wheels outwards too much. Will see how my bank looks in the next few months. :-)

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT