Sign In   Register

Topic

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4671

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

on and off topic but, what about the bonnet? i know CJJ was planning on producing us a bonnet to deduct our radiator air but haven't herd anything about it for agesss

Hasn't been ages. :p

I am waiting on the scoops first, don't want too many of my bits missing at once.

I like this F, it looks really stunning, but for me while the front is very nice, it's not very british. If you are after a more jap looking front then it is ideal, but I think it has lost it's identity a bit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4723

I am waiting on the scoops first, don't want too many of my bits missing at once.

I like this F, it looks really stunning, but for me while the front is very nice, it's not very british. If you are after a more jap looking front then it is ideal, but I think it has lost it's identity a bit.

I kinda agree - beautiful but not a TF or F .... the bonnet is likely to arrive at some point as well. Basically it is the main project car that everything is tested out on first.... hence a bit of everything on it!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4768

possibly interested in the door hinges :)

have seen some (granted not for mg) on sale for £450

Hinges may be a tad more than that as aparently the cheaper ones available for other cars tend to use chinese gas struts which die after a short time, and so cost more in the long run.... These will be specific for the F/TF with high quality lifters. It will all depend on volume I think as we are trying to get volume discount prices for the expensive components if we can.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4769

To follow up on the bumper - this is a VERY LARGE job - not average DIY as yet. It ws for concept reasons and will lead to easy DIY bumper upgrades etc. At present though treat it as a concept view unless you are rich and very handy with tools!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4770

on and off topic but, what about the bonnet? i know CJJ was planning on producing us a bonnet to deduct our radiator air but haven't herd anything about it for agesss

Bonnet prices are being finalised at present - I would prefer personally a simple 'bolt on' replacement bonnet rather than something you have to heavily DIY.... I will update you when everything is in place for this part.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #4771

Update - to give you an idea of the Targa concept:

Sorry it's a bit small!

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5515

What do you guys think of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCTgfMkJl0M]YouTube- Werking Corrado Spoiler[/ame]

It's on a Corrado however one is being looked at for the F/TF now too! Will keep everyone posted.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5519

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Some interesting things there.

Not all to my taste, but it well help freshen up the F/TF spares market and that has to be worth it in itself.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5523

Some interesting things there.

Not all to my taste, but it well help freshen up the F/TF spares market and that has to be worth it in itself.

Agreed - some are a bit garish for me - but takes all sorts LOL

The Targa is an interesting concept... be nice to see that in the flesh.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5526

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
An exciting time for the F/TF community. We seemed to have suffered a drought when it comes to add on bits. A lot of companies not prepared to take the risk of going further than a few chromed dash trim parts etc.

Hopefully it will snowball and we will soon be able to mix and match body parts and engine conversions etc to get the car that we really want.

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5536

An exciting time for the F/TF community. We seemed to have suffered a drought when it comes to add on bits. A lot of companies not prepared to take the risk of going further than a few chromed dash trim parts etc.

Hopefully it will snowball and we will soon be able to mix and match body parts and engine conversions etc to get the car that we really want.

Ooh... steady! LOL I think we are a bit away from that but I sure hope that next year I can bring some of these great Spanish bits and bobs to the UK for us to enjoy......

Spanish mods hopefully soon coming to UK! 14 years 4 months ago #5538

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I meant the F/TF scene in general, not just this venture. There are a few people at the minute pushing the boundaries of the modding scene.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT