Sign In   Register

Topic

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #7770

69mm for thecentre caps? Have you got monster truck wheels on? :dunno:

now you've sown the thought, i bet he's trying to figue out how to do it!!

anyway Frank................

i have also just bought a set of used wheels exactly the same and mine came with these center caps already fitted

at least it'll give you an idea with the original caps :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #7808

tbh mate I think what you've done to your centre caps looks incredible but is a bit beyond my capabilities. :frown:

i said the same about doing my clutch but with clive at hand anything is possible!

:cool: <- super clive
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #7809

69mm for thecentre caps? Have you got monster truck wheels on? :dunno:

well i need 2 new 69mm badges im hoping they may discount the 39mm ones lol

although a TF monster truck.... hmmmmm i sense the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill deserved confidence in the direction of this post
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #7833

Thanks Phil, I think i'm going with clive's idea and buy some centrecaps but instead of blue ill do them either silver or red :)
FM :rolleyes:

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #7924

Thanks Phil, I think i'm going with clive's idea and buy some centrecaps but instead of blue ill do them either silver or red :)

should look good mate are you going to go for X-Power or normal MG badges?

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8440

Clive did you specifically order them in blue? as I can't seem to find any red among the listed, Thanks

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8451

Clive did you specifically order them in blue? as I can't seem to find any red among the listed, Thanks

message the seller mate :) with it being ebay they don't list all their stock... and can often get them made up for you :thumbsup: (or thats my experience anywhoo lol)

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8455

did that, they dont have in stock they are going to consider producing them in red now, have to wait 2 - 3 weeks :)

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8460

did that, they dont have in stock they are going to consider producing them in red now, have to wait 2 - 3 weeks :)

cool bud, are you going for the X-power ones or ones like clives? if there live clives i'll probes have a set (mind you the Team Dynamics wheels may have a different sized center cap i'll have to find out)

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8507

no just like Clive's btw mine are not Team Dynamics if you're refering to my wheels

which centre caps? 14 years 3 months ago #8512

no just like Clive's btw mine are not Team Dynamics if you're refering to my wheels

ment the center-caps mate :) my wheels are TD... just need to check and see if the center-caps on my wheels are the same size as the MG ones

Will this badge fit? 14 years 2 months ago #8793

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I bought similar for the TF and they don't fit. Not only the size, but the fact that they are not curved. They also don't have the locating lugs. Not sure about the F, but the flat back means that they don't sit properly on the TF as the boot and bonnet are curved where the badge goes.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT