SCOOTERMAN.

He fights injustice and littering!
:coat:

:lol: and vet's bills. :yesnod:

If they make me don the scooterman T-shirt, it's only going one way! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160919

leigh sorry to hear about your dogs injury......i just wish bottles made of glass were a thing of the past.........a thrown away bottle will soon be smashed by kids its a cert....i once lived in a area where it was not safe to walk a dog because of the amount of broken glass.....a trip in the car to a more safer area was essential......mcdonalds wrappings are everywhere in the country side.......its common for people to feast at night and have a clear out of all rubbish......when i were a lad glass bottles had a refund of about 10p on them...these were normally pop bottles of around 1litre...i remember well me and other kids taking them to the offy-(off licence)....we spent the refund money on sweets.......none of these bottles were ever smashed.....although you found them discarded,it wasnt long before they were taken back to the offy...........a bit like the shopping trolleys.....if theres money involved there always taken back...........................
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160920

Haha! @ 6 years old me and my mate got caught recycling bottles from the pub yard to the front for the refund. We got a clip round the ear apiece for our innovations. :lol: Nowadays we'd demand an ID parade and the landlord would be on the child abuse register for his troubles. :yesnod:

Yeah, beer just doesn't taste the same out of a plastic bottle I know. The river will wear it all smooth in a short time I'm sure. Just in case though, we're using the lake from now on. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160924

yes you were one of the brave ones taking the bottles from the back.....i could not quite clear the large wooden gate...offys often twigged on to yard theft...the lady who refunded me for my bottles often scratched the label with her nail......a bit like punching a train ticket,so they couldnt be used a second time :beer: ..yes i do believe beer is better in glass............newcastle brown never the same in anything else.....yes how we used to enjoy the recycling.walks around by the canal mainly......

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160925

Scooterman at large!

David
:shrug:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtfbluestreak

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160926

Invalid or non-existent item ID.

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160928

Sounds good. I'll look into those. Or their upgraded types. :broon:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160958

Scooterman at large!

i would not like to fall off that scooter wearing just a flag around my neck......the paramedics would be in stiches so to speak.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping. Reason: Quoted pic removed :)

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160960

One has been sold so now only available for three legged dogs. :bust:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160963

• Cobber
  • Away
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI

One has been sold so now only available for three legged dogs. :bust:

Which make one wonder....was it bought for a one legged dog called Eileen (or Irene in the case of a Pekinese), or even a no legged dog called "Cleaver Dick"! :tada:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160965

leigh sorry to hear about your dogs injury......i just wish bottles made of glass were a thing of the past...

Day 3

Day 5

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160986

felt a tingling up my spine just looking at that wound......looks a big foot........well as long has the healing process is going ok :broon:

Time to create page: 1.580 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT