Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 8 years 10 months ago #160257

the ride me get a little interesting......might end up like on leighs vid,where he met the rabbit.

You've done all your courting. A few lumps and bumps won't spoil you now. :lol: If you can get over the headless horseman looks that people give you, it's worth it just to find the energy that being a bit fitter can give you. :broon:

Jet is obsessed with me. My own fault I know, I brought him up that way as you know. He watches me intently 24/7. Seriously, I can't even go to the loo without him stalking me. I chat to people at the lake and they always comment "Your dog hasn't taken his eyes off you for the past ten minutes!"

I just tell them that he's gay. Then I say talking of gay bars, have you ever been on the T-Bar?

Every little helps. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 8 years 10 months ago #160261

yes we,ve been looking around dogs homes for quite a while......mrs still not really over losing last dog......i think sometimes shes looking for that dead ringer.........one question we have to ask when viewing a dog is what his he or she like with cats?..........But i can see the look on thier faces now if i asked.......can he pull a scooter off road?. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 8 years 10 months ago #160262

Haha! That made me chuckle. :lol:

Sometimes what doesn't glitter is also gold. The new breed of dog that they've come up with, to do these 'joring' sports, are called Eurohounds. Click, click.

There'll be plenty of these type of mutts in pounds around the country, no doubt. They're tailored for speed and endurance with no double coat to make them dehydrate or overheat. I'm happy to stick with 27kph max speed. Anything else would make me burn up on re-entry. :lol:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 8 years 10 months ago #160267

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160871

Effin broken glass in the river. :rant: Ouch! :hugs:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160874

That look at the end says:-'I am so gonna chew that when you aren't watching!'

People who throw glass bottles etc. around or deliberately smash glass in public places should be made to eat the pieces, imho!

And water is NOT a useful alternative to a waste bin. :rant:
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160875

This dog's a robot. Unless I program him to chew it, he won't. ;)

Hopefully. :)

Well, we'll see. It's been an hour now and he's not touched it yet...

I see loads of beer tins and booze bottles on my walks. Sometimes even syringes and disgusting used sanitary towels. WTF do those people do? Jesus they'll be wanting us to pick up dogshit before you know it!

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160879

:bust: :woowoo:
David

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160904

I see loads of beer tins and booze bottles on my walks. Sometimes even syringes and disgusting used sanitary towels. WTF do those people do? Jesus they'll be wanting us to pick up dogshit before you know it!

While not in the same league as your list, I was walking through a park on Wednesday and saw two polystyrene chip containers on the ground. They were within 5 metres of a group of four older teenagers. I don't know if they dropped them but they certainly showed no sign of picking them up and putting them in a bin about 10 metres away. I made a point of doing just that but tbh I think it was an idle gesture because they didn't seem to take any notice.

We've drummed into our kids the need to put their rubbish in bins or better still take it home so it drives me crackers when I see anti social behaviour like litter dropping - especially McD wrappers which must have 'throw this wrapper on the floor when you've finished' printed on them :rant:

Rant over, think calm thoughts
Robin ;)

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160905

Forgot to say, lovely dog, hope he's better soon :broon:
Robin ;)

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160910

I think it was an idle gesture because they didn't seem to take any notice.

Maybe they'll notice when they're older. :dry:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Anyway, here's his paw after 24 hours in a bandage.

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 9 months ago #160911

SCOOTERMAN.

He fights injustice and littering!
:coat:
David

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds