Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162040

Here is the younger of our 2 Springers in his natural habitat

There is no way that he's an attack Spaniel - he creeps forward to strangers (people or dogs) with his tail wagging like mad and if he gets a favourable response he normally pees on their shoes (people) in excitement. He also like horse sh1t but prefers fox sh1t - especially to roll in.

Why do we bother?

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162043

My niece has one Rich. It never comes home white.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162045

which button on the scooter fires the tazer and the rockets? :broon:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162048

which button on the scooter fires the tazer and the rockets? :broon:

Haha brilliant! :lol:

I just won a place in a GSD calendar competition. Here's the pic.

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162050

Thats a really nice picture .........jet must be like a athelete now.........shame to see the bad owners out with there dogs................The camera is a good idea.........fitted my cammera in the tf the other day while on a trip to wilmslow................cars had been pulling out on me in a suicide fashion.........so on it was turned and to wilmslow we went...............i thought it was a dead cert i would film some rat pulling out.............turned out everyone was driving in a friendly fashion that day,,,,,,not a bad thing eh..........like messing around with cammeras for fun.........have you ever tried a head cam on jet?...........may be interesting when rarebit shows up!.....been browsing at dogcam sport.co.uk

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162051

It's a good thought. However, he needs all his strength to pull the loaded batmobile. :)

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162053

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162153

Sometimes I think that my adrenaline will run out before my luck does. :)

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162167

That looked quick......like the look on that couples faces has you passed.

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162177

That looked quick......like the look on that couples faces has you passed.

We get loads of headless horseman looks around the country park. Here's some of the crowds we have to avoid in the videos below. Bear in mind that when he's 'trotting' it's 10 to 12 mph (to give some perspective, an adult jogging is approx. 6 mph) and when it looks 'quick' it's around 18 - 20 mph. Then when he goes 'turbo', chasing a bike or a squirrel, it's around 25 mph. That's when I start to think that I could use a helmet. :lol:

The local running club. There's only around 30 of them in this group. On Saturday mornings there's at least 200 of them and they're the most disorganised rabble, hard to miss at times. Especially as they're spread out over a couple of miles. :dry:

Here's just a sunshine run around the lake. It's the middle part of our 6 mile scooter regime. It's awesome fun but there's some skill involved in ignoring people, bikes and other dogs in particular. :)

And here he is showing two cyclists why they should never take up bike-joring with a dog. Totally my fault, I was too busy looking at their bikes and didn't command him to stay to the right of the post. :P

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162178

I was wondering what happens when the dish licker suddenly decides to go the other way around a post!
The last video answered that question! :lol:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162190

daft question..but one ill ask anyway......the rope that jet pulls you with..............is it a elasticated,kinetic...............i mean does it contract when the scooter catches jet up to decrease the slack?...........................or elasticated enough to dampen a sudden tug has he goes into squirrel turbo boost mode?

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT