Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162194

daft question..but one ill ask anyway......the rope that jet pulls you with..............is it a elasticated,kinetic...............i mean does it contract when the scooter catches jet up to decrease the slack?...........................or elasticated enough to dampen a sudden tug has he goes into squirrel turbo boost mode?

The only silly question is the one that you don't ask. It's a bungee lead. Basically it's a hollow dog lead with a bungee fed into it and the knotted at either end. It takes up the strain of the dog launching off, lunging forward and occasionally the odd post. :P

You can see it slackening off in this video.

And taught on this one.

The blue metal bar is a bike-joring arm (hence, scooter-joring, ski-joring etc). It's on a spring. On my other bike I have a different version. Same deal though. It simply stops the bungee lead tangling up in the front wheel and allows for the dog moving left and right. Here's a short one of my vids showing both.

Some pics of the lead.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162199

Were you a scout?
You seem to be all prepared!

Mind you I don't have much success getting the dogs to poo in the bag. What am I doing wrong?:shrug:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162216

Were you a scout?
You seem to be all prepared!

Mind you I don't have much success getting the dogs to poo in the bag. What am I doing wrong?:shrug:

Almost well prepared. I need squirrel repellent. :)

The poo bag made me :lol: I'll have to use that one around the park. :)

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162217

:broon:
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162332

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162343

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162387

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162409

GOODselection of vids there..................loved the one with ac/dc in the background....................and good to see the contest between the joggers........yes you are brave telling that women that reg wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed...........did i see jet carrying his own drinking water there? :P

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162410

He likes to carry a bottle or a stick. Like 'Call of duty' the PC game, he runs faster with a dagger in his mouth. :)

Got a good one of that damn squirrel today. We'll catch him eventually. :D

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162411

I bet your pulse quickens when those squirrels put him in turbo.mode........................some great looking tracks around there..................

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162412

I bet your pulse quickens when those squirrels put him in turbo.mode........................some great looking tracks around there...............

There's some muddy puddles that almost made me wear my General Custer trousers (So they didn't show the blood). :D

I never knew that those tracks existed before I started mushing as a sort of keep fit hobby (gets my blood sugar right down). ;) Mind you, I've only lived here 30 odd years or so. :D

GSD Pup. 8 years 8 months ago #162413

I never knew that those tracks existed before I started mushing as a sort of keep fit hobby (gets my blood sugar right down). ;) Mind you, I've only lived here 30 odd years or so. :D

yes know what you mean ive got fields around the house ive never been in and ive lived here 12 years or more....

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT