Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 9 years 9 months ago #146878

Yesterday, this 4 year old boxer bitch, that my nephew re-homed, attacked every dog she came across. This is the result of 2 ten minute training sessions. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: GT MG SPARES LTD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 9 years 9 months ago #147084

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147515

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147529

Whats happened to bring the muzzle into play Leigh,Tried one on billy had to grapple to fit it on he got very stressed.
I was concerned when he was a bit younger back in spring he chased the bikes on the park.He no longer chases them and general obedience his good.

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147536

What's happened to bring the muzzle into play Leigh.

Nothing happened but I always train them into wearing one. Sure, they hate it at first though. Then they condition to wearing one as required. :(

It comes in handy when the vet sees them. :yesnod: I mean, most of us would bite someone who stuck a thermometer up our arse. :lol:

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147560

I hope you fed him some liver after that. With Fava beans and perhaps a nice Chianti? ;)
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147563

Day off today at last,Give Billy a bath ticked off my things to do.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 9 years 8 months ago #147564

Day off today at last, Give Billy a bath

Haha mission! :lol:

GSD Pup. 9 years 7 months ago #149377

I plan on doing some long walks around Britain soon.. and I don't plan on carrying my own gear this time. :)

This is the first wearing of the summit backpack by Jet. I took the video immediately after I put it on him and then I took him for a quick walk. It doesn't seem to bother him. I won't load it for a while though, just to be sure he's ok with it.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 9 years 7 months ago #149395

Looks very useful! Training's coming along well too, Leigh. :yesnod:
Now you just need a little buggy you can sit in that he can tow about!:lol:
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 9 years 7 months ago #149401

A swag across his back and some tucker in those bags and you could travel for weeks, :yesnod:
:broon:
[IMG]ht[/img]

Last edit: Post by Davem.

GSD Pup. 9 years 7 months ago #149438

Summit dog backpack training. Initially with an empty backpack. At 01:07 in the video he reacts perfectly naturally whilst wearing it and takes a shit without issue. :lol:

Maybe he's just tolerant... my grandson sits on him and he doesn't bat an eyelid. Follows him everywhere and sits near him whilst he plays with his toys. Herding / guarding instinct no doubt. You'd think he'd know better being 19. :)

Just kidding, he's 3. I get him to command the dog, so he knows his place. He complies without hesitation. I'm happy for that.

I took him out a few hours after the second video (so 3rd time wearing it) and he was chuffed to put it on, tail wagging. It didn't take him long to make that association. Although, he hasn't been out for a few days due to his op. I've put some little flashing lights on each side. He's jet black and almost invisible in the dark.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT