Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57232

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Paul I read the first post, doh, its been a hectic day ..

I will just keep everything crossed that it can get to me for the 20th, if not my nephew will have to come down and help me out B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57373

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Rich's bale, tape and tape gun :yesnod:
Attachments:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57374

Next thing is the people who have ordered Trophy front spoiler with fog light holes will need brackets which are very hard to get hold of, not sure if anyone has the brackets for the MGF fog light as they differ from the TF.
If someone had a set i could borrow for a week i can see about getting the brackets fabricated for those who need them
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #58253

Next thing is the people who have ordered Trophy front spoiler with fog light holes will need brackets which are very hard to get hold of, not sure if anyone has the brackets for the MGF fog light as they differ from the TF.
If someone had a set i could borrow for a week i can see about getting the brackets fabricated for those who need them

bump

I guess no one has ony they want to loan out

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #58848

UPDATE

heres an email sent to me by the supplier

Just to keep you updated the moulders manufactured all your parts and shipped them to us on Wednesday of this week.
They do come by lorry and this can take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks but as soon as they arrive i'll email you back.

bump for those who missed this update

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59213

Good news all parts ordered are now in Nottingham at http://www.carstyleplus.co.uk/MGF/mgf.html please see below for mor info and instructons cheers Dave.

Hi Paul,

Good news - All your MGF/TF stuff has arrived, as below :

6 x Rover MGF Trophy 160 Rear Boot Spoiler (inc. 2 x Legs) - £62.00ea
1 x Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Spoiler - £48.00
2 x Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Spoiler with Light Surrounds - £49.00ea
6 x Rover MGF K&H / KH Front Splitter / Spoiler - £39.00ea
12 x Rover MGF Air Vent / Scoop / Intake Extensions (Pair) - £19.00ea
1 x Rover MG TF Trophy Rear Boot Spoiler (inc. 2 x Legs) - £62.00
1 x Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Spoiler with Light Surrounds - your spoiler

Whatever you want shipping please let me know.

As for payment - Cash / card on collection is fine as is Paypal (sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

For anyone wanting to collect we are at our unit from 7.30am > 12.30pm Mon > Fri. Unit A3, Enterprise Park, Brunel Drive, Newark, Notts. NG24 2DZ.

Regards,
Dave

dave is now a member on here his name is manf4949

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59216

Ready to pay but I don't see the Roversport spoiler on the list :-?

Hoping its just a typo

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59226

Ready to pay but I don't see the Roversport spoiler on the list :-?

Hoping its just a typo

So i see .i'll have to investigate that one cheers :bang:
The following user(s) said Thank You: davmor

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59229

• Visitor
  • Visitor
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59233

ready ready ready.. but how exactly do we pay and has he got a list of names whos having what and whats the deal with shipping because i got no hope of collecting do I just send payment via paypal with a note i assume i need to know how much the cost of the shipping is first ?

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59235

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It says Free Delivery so

As for payment - Cash / card on collection is fine as is Paypal (sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).,

I would assume give name and address, Parts ordered and quote T-Bar group buy :yesnod:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59250

Hello everyone,

It's Dave from M99 in Newark with all your parts.

Shipping was not intended to be free but it's something that perhaps I didn't make clear to Paul when the whole group buy on your forum was arranged - In the other MGF forum where a couple of group buys have been arranged shipping was charged extra purely at our cost price. However, I didn't make it clear to Paul so as not to upset anyone I will offer free shipping on your parts as long as you are mainland UK (ie. this excludes any more expensive areas such as Northern Ireland, Islands, and Northern Scotland). This does also of course exclude anywhere overseas.

As for the Roversport spoiler, i'm afraid that one was not ordered :( - Paul sent a list over, I went though it and listed the product types and the quantities of each. I then emailed the list back to Paul to check but sadly we both missed the Roversport one. Very sorry about that.

Quick note for Oistein from Norway - Your email is bouncing back - You parts were shipped yesterday by UPS - 1Z61E56R6895299842

In summary then for people who want items shipping :

Paypal to : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please include a note that you are from the T-Bar forum and your forum ID in the payment.
Please include a note of what the payment is for.
Please include your full delivery address & also a contact phone number (for when we book the parcel in with the courier).

If a payment is received before 10am we will do our best to pack and ship the same day.
Once it's been booked in with the courier i'll also email you the tracking number.
ps) Air vents will be sent 2nd class recorded post (unless it's with a spoiler then they will be sent in the same parcel with a courier)

Hope all that makes sense !

Kind regards
Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT