Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61907

My car is due to be resprayed in a couple of months so I'm waiting for that :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61909

Mine is still in Wigan 1000kms away

It's a UPS job when the box is full, [oxo's 'T' bags, mince pies etc, postage is the killer.
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Last edit: Post by Yellow Peril.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61913

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Go on then, give me half the petrol money I'll dive over to you with it :bust:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61940

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Rich's box is filling up nicely for his second delivery :broon:

Only thing is I keep thinking its a parcel for me when the postman knocks twice :slapme:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61947

:broon: :broon: :broon:

I'd just like to add my (belated) Big Thank you to:

a) Paul (Paulsmgf) for setting this up and for all your effort in the final stages getting the order in, especially as Mine was a late one!

b)Dave - Excellent customer service in my view. Fast delivery following payment - makes a nice change to get such good, helpful customer service - and I wish you all the best for you and your business in the future.

I did recommend to Dave to enquire about getting a link in our Glove box for any one else interested in any such body panels.........

Thanks again, can't wait to get it painted and fitting it to the car..

Gary
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 8 months ago #61952

:broon: :broon: :broon:

I'd just like to add my (belated) Big Thank you to:

a) Paul (Paulsmgf) for setting this up and for all your effort in the final stages getting the order in, especially as Mine was a late one!

b)Dave - Excellent customer service in my view. Fast delivery following payment - makes a nice change to get such good, helpful customer service - and I wish you all the best for you and your business in the future.

I did recommend to Dave to enquire about getting a link in our Glove box for any one else interested in any such body panels.........

Thanks again, can't wait to get it painted and fitting it to the car..

Gary

Gary your more than welcome (i was not saying that at the time grrrrr) lol glad it all worked out in the end
wish i was not so hopeless at the fitting side or mine would be on now :beer:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75717

wow! good price! but......can i still have a KH splitter in Italy? :dry:

MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75724

Peter I think your about 2 months too late however it might be still possible if you contact the supplier directly or let's see if there's a new lot willing to partake and set up a new group deal if so let me know and I'll have a chat with Dave

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75732

Scoops for tf's would be good

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75742

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter I think your about 2 months too late however it might be still possible if you contact the supplier directly or let's see if there's a new lot willing to partake and set up a new group deal if so let me know and I'll have a chat with Dave

Lets do a new group buy Paul if you do not mind ?

Plenty of new members and cars that will be needing these ..

What do you think ?

No pressure or nothing lol

Last edit: Post by .

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75744

I think I need a K&H splitter - just to put my new T-Bar sticker on :p

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75746

• Visitor
  • Visitor
on the KnH :-?

Different ;)

I need loads :yesnod:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT