Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59252

hi Dave,
I managed to miss this until yesterday...
Is there any chance of getting a trophy front splitter/lower bumper piece?
This:
Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Bumper Spoiler
Completed

Sorry for the late request.
Many thanks.
Oz.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44. Reason: Unneeded quote removed

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59261

OK, a bit disappointing re my spoiler but I will pay for my other bits now.

If there is a Trophy spoiler left over let me know and I'll see if I can stretch the funds

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59262

Makes sense Dave and funds sent............

Now to decide what to do with it ;)

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59265

Thats me all paid up via payapal... now i want them yesterday lol.. be nice to having another project to do lol

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59266

I also have paid and asked to have them 'scoops' sent to Wigan, I will collect from there, one day.
Thanks to Softly for offering and to Paul for arranging, friends indeed.
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59267

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Dave all paid and sent, I am willing to pay overnight courier for them to reach me tomorrow, so they can be fitted on Saturday at the group BBQ .. :yesnod:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59269

Hi Guys / Girls,

A few payments received now with thanks - When payment is received i'm emailing each one of you back directly - Then another email later on with courier / recorded post info.

Regards Dave

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59270

Hi again,

Whoever Jan Austin-Taylor is can you email me direct on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. please ?
Got payment from a Rich in Canada and his items are going to your address - what else did you personally want so we can pack all together

Cheers
Dave

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59271

It's OK - just seen payment from Jan. Will pack up that now - will email you directly in a bit

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59275

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you very much ..
Rich's are coming here and then being forwarded to Canada :yesnod:
If they could be in separate packages that would be great, but no problem if not :broon:

MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59286

Dave I got your mail, thank you

Øistein Nilsen
MGF 1997
Bergen, Norway
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #59291

Payment sent, cheers Dave and Paul :beer:

Time to create page: 1.050 seconds