Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55734

Pendle Lass, sorry I missed your response.

The map location is wrong, I am well over to the left and south of Poitiers, nice offer though. (don't forget the mustard)
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55736

• Visitor
  • Visitor

If someone is up to packing them and Parcelforcing them to me I would be in for a Trophy Spoiler and a KN Splitter.

Well I am doing YP's so I might as well do yours as well :yesnod:

Same deal obviously you pay the postage :P

Oh and between you can you send me a huge amount of Bubble wrap and that black clingy stuff to go over it ..
If you get it via ebay you can send it to my address, then as soon as the parts are delivered to me I can send them on :broon:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55753

Thanks very much Jan! :woohoo:
I will start looking at wrapping materials on E-bay tonight.
I will PM you for your addy when I find suitable stuff.

Paul, You can definately put me down for
One Trophy Rear Spoiler
One K&H Splitter

Cheers,
Rich

Last edit: Post by Rich in Vancouver.

MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55758

Still want a k and h please :)

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55812

Ok Have a look at the list i have numbered all the parts and put the numbers you all want by your names

I would appreciate if everyone who is on the list makes sure your on my friends list just in case i need to get in touch or simply send me a pm with contact details ?

1) Rover MGF 'RoverSport' Rear Boot Spoiler - £48.00
2) Rover MGF Trophy 160 Rear Boot Spoiler (inc. 2 x Legs) - £62.00
3) Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Spoiler - £48.00
4) Rover MGF Trophy 160 Front Spoiler with Light Surrounds - £49.00
5) Rover MGF K&H / KH Front Splitter / Spoiler - £39.00
6) Rover MGF Air Vent / Scoop / Intake Extensions (Pair) - £19.00
7) Rover MG TF 'GT' Front Spoiler - £65.00

Orders so far

MGF 1998 No5 possibly No6

Tui No6

yellow Peril No 6

Jac 114 No 5 and No6

Pendle lass No 2

Softly softly No 2 No 3 No 6

Philcuk No 5

Gauang1 No 6

Lukethe blue 79 No 5 No6

Davemor No 1 No5 No6

now the interesting ones

OISTEIN ( Norway) No 2 No 4 No 6

Rich in vancouver No 2 No5 ( Jan arranging postage to Canada Rich paying postage)

RB (iRELAND) No 6 (RB i'll post if you pay same as jan is doing for Rich)

any way if i've missed anyone or got it wrong let me know

cheers

Paul

Last edit: Post by paulsmgf.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55819

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yellow Perils is coming to me as well Paul, and I am posting that on :yesnod:

Could you send all 3 orders to me separately, with the correct names on, so I can just over pack on the original and get them sent on to the lads straight away :broon:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55824

Thanks Paul but no need, I'm in Twickenham not Ireland (Richmond/London way) so should be OK for the standard shipping from the manufacturer.

That's right re my order though, cash is safely stashed in the slush fund so count me as confirmed ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55827

Yup thanks for the correction Dave ;)

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56228

when can we pay hunnie x

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56234

All good in the hood, let me know how/when to pay.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56237

As for payment - it's fine if each member pays themselves. They can do it via Paypal, cash on collection, card etc.
There is also no need for anyone to pay for anything until it's physically all arrived here with us.
When you have the full list please email it over and I will place the order with the moulders immediately.

Kind regards,
Dave

Please note no one needs to pay me unless i'm getting the parts for them all payments are direct to the supplier
payments will be required approx 3 weeks form order going out on the 2nd of July as the above copy e-mail from the supplier

thank you

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56273

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok so If they are being posted by him to us, we pay him direct :-?
I am having one of those weeks :slapme:

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT