Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54918

Welcome to the forum Davmor. :welcome:
The following user(s) said Thank You: davmor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55056

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I was planning to aim for the 2nd of july ???

Great stuff :broon:

Has anyone got a link for the headlamps I will need if I change my mind (Thanks Jan :rant: ) again and get the spoiler that needs them :-?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55059

Put me down for a set of the side scoops :broon:

That's if they could be posted to me in Ireland?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55095

tell me more about the headlamps?
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55116

Hi Jan are you thinking about doinf the TF upgrade to the front end?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55135

morning,

Definitely in for a splitter and a pair of scoops thank you very much.
Please let me know when you want the cash.
Thanks for doing this, its a great idea.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55136

• Visitor
  • Visitor

tell me more about the headlamps?

That's what I want to know :-?

I know I need a switch, loom, just not got a clue on which spotlights you need :oops:

Yes Paul, rather than buy a Trophy I am going to mod Madam up, after all I cannot drive 2 cars at once, and now Rob has decided he is going to Uni for 3 years I am going to have to be a tad more careful with my spending grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55212

good idea Jan thats what i was going to do then talked to my insurance company waste of space told me it would more than double my premium :rant:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55315

If someone is up to packing them and Parcelforcing them to me I would be in for a Trophy Spoiler and a KN Splitter.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55489

any news on when this is definately happening,

1x K&H Splitter
1 Pr of scoops for me

so busy doing the mini I dont want to miss it :oops:

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55493

Still on plan for the 2nd july i just want to sort out the delivery & payment details with them then io'll let you know

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #55586

Ok heres Where were at according to the supplier

Hi Paul,

That sounds very good, you have done well :)

As for payment - it's fine if each member pays themselves. They can do it via Paypal, cash on collection, card etc.
There is also no need for anyone to pay for anything until it's physically all arrived here with us.
When you have the full list please email it over and I will place the order with the moulders immediately.

Kind regards,
Dave

I'll have to put a list together( will post it on here) and get everyone to agree what they want before i place the order on everyone's behalf

cheers
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: pendle lass, , Yellow Peril

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT