Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56967

Thank goodness for that :yesnod:
Rich's bale needs reducing by half at least ~grins~

oh just thought i have 2 small items to add to his package lol :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #56968

• Visitor
  • Visitor
He might very well need them :whistle:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57001

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:woohoo: Three cheers for Paul

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Thank you for all your help and for looking after this one. I don't think you'll need to buy a drink on any of the runs for a while :broon:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57041

:woohoo: Three cheers for Paul

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Thank you for all your help and for looking after this one. I don't think you'll need to buy a drink on any of the runs for a while :broon:

thanks for that PDQ it was a bit of fun now i'll have to hunt for the next on if anyon has any suggestions :coat:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57049

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Plus one on that PQ :broon:

How about a group fitting day for all these mods we have bought :whistle:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57050

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Need to get all the parts prepared and undercoated, painted and lacquered first :pinch:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57053

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Need to get all the parts prepared and undercoated, painted and lacquered first :pinch:

True :coat:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57180

Invalid or non-existent item ID.does nayone know if all rover front fogs are the same ?

ie like thiese ones ? if so good prices

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57214

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Are you asking for the Trophy spoiler ?

What is the expected delivery date as I have had an offer of fitting them for me, but its very much dependent on dates :-?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57223

From what i can find on the rover / mg disc i have which is a factory disc the only lights that may vary is the MG ZT they changed three times and ZT could be a BMW fitment
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57228

Are you asking for the Trophy spoiler ?

What is the expected delivery date as I have had an offer of fitting them for me, but its very much dependent on dates :-?

Everthing would need to be ordered-in - would take appx. 2-3 weeks after you have a list of required parts ready.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 9 months ago #57229

From what i can find on the rover / mg disc i have which is a factory disc the only lights that may vary is the MG ZT they changed three times and ZT could be a BMW fitment

looks good new ones for the price of secondhand ones :whistle:

Time to create page: 1.021 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT