Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54054

Hi All,

I'm defo interested in the side scoops cheers.

Welcome to the T-Bar Gavin. If you've time, an intro post would be nice. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54090

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
I would love a MGF Trophy spoiler with light surrounds and an MGF Trophy Rear Boot Spoiler but the shipping cost out here to Australia is likely to be more than I paid for the car. :rant:

Craig

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54095

The free delivery won't include France, any volunteers to receive the scoops and forward on to me, (paypal is good) Ken
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54097

I would love a MGF Trophy spoiler with light surrounds and an MGF Trophy Rear Boot Spoiler but the shipping cost out here to Australia is likely to be more than I paid for the car. :rant:

Craig

shame no one is going on holiday there some of us ladies could fit one in our handbags :lol:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54098

The free delivery won't include France, any volunteers to receive the scoops and forward on to me, (paypal is good) Ken

where abouts in France are you? you know on our Italy trip we have a stop over in Djion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54209

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

Craig

shame no one is going on holiday there some of us ladies could fit one in our handbags :lol:

If you bring one out in your hand bag, I'll provide accomodation in here in Launceston for a couple of weeks and use of my F or my B which ever you prefer....... :lol:

Craig

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54211

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Go on then, but you pay the postage to you :P

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54248

Morning, When's the cut off point to order please?

Thinking on a splitter and some air scoops but its been an expensive month!

Cheers

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54256

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Paul how long before this order goes in :-?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54259

merci beaucoup madame softly softly, XX Kenneth
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by Yellow Peril. Reason: sent before finnishing

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54283

I was planning to aim for the 2nd of july ???

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 10 months ago #54903

Just in time for the end of my refurbish, I was trying to decide on Hoops or these bits and now I can have both :woohoo:

Rover MGF K&H / KH Front Splitter / Spoiler - £39.00
Rover MGF 'RoverSport' Rear Boot Spoiler - £48.00
Rover MGF Air Vent / Scoop / Intake Extensions (Pair) - £19.00

Just let me know when the money is due etc etc

Nice one Paul

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT