Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75747

you know me jan - still looking to source those spokey dokeys for the engine grill panel in the boot lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75750

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Ebay sell them by the shed load !

I am just about to order some in Black mesh for Mr G :broon:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75751

bonnet and vents? or back bumper and boot too?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75753

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The lot and you missed off front bumper at the bottom :P

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75754

thats what i meant by bonnet lol the whole front end - but the back got completely missed for whatever reason... stupid MG...

Hmm wanna see if you can get a decent discount for ordering more than one...? actually, i only need stuff for back as ill prob respray mine as was originally black anyway...

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75756

:spank: you two have made me go and look at M99 website at body kits

Poor Dave will no be pulling his hair out if he can make sense of my email :(

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75764

im sorry, but what is their pricing structure about...?!?
Spoiler such and such - UK £79.99 free shipping... Europe £69.99 + £45 shipping... surely if im paying £10 more per item, that IS the shipping cost?!?
What a croc

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75773

Wow did Adam fall out of the wrong side of the bed or what?

have a look on page 1 at the actual prices given to the t-bar forum members and ask how many people complained about the prices in the last discount group buy
let me know
cheers
Paul

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75781

Did I mention Tf scoops?

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75782

Did I mention Tf scoops?

lol it might of cropped up but still dont think they do them :nonod:

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75816

• Visitor
  • Visitor

im sorry, but what is their pricing structure about...?!?
Spoiler such and such - UK £79.99 free shipping... Europe £69.99 + £45 shipping... surely if im paying £10 more per item, that IS the shipping cost?!?
What a croc

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Read it properly

Re: MGF Air scoops/spoilers/splitters group discounts 11 years 7 months ago #75831

Wow did Adam fall out of the wrong side of the bed or what?

have a look on page 1 at the actual prices given to the t-bar forum members and ask how many people complained about the prices in the last discount group buy
let me know
cheers
Paul

Sorry my post wasnt clear - I should have stated or quoted I was looking on the M99 site as Pendle said... it was that site I was quoting, not this one! :) Charges for the group buy are very fair :)

Sorry

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT