Sign In   Register

Topic

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 2 months ago #189481

This thread remindeds me of Steve Martian's character's in the movie the Jerk......"The french have a different word for eveything" :bust:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189578

La version logicielle 0423 est maintenant disponible pour Windows, Linux et MacOSX. Voir plus d'informations ici .

Le programme d'installation est encore uniquement en anglais pour Linux et MacOSX.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189583

Bonjour Phillip,

Je suis français si tu as besoin d'aide :)

Ludo

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189584

Bonjour Phillip,

Je suis français si tu as besoin d'aide :)

Ludo

Que pensez-vous de la version française?

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189595

Hi Philip!

It's very good! Bravo!:clap:

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 4 years 9 months ago #190745

J'ai une question pour mes clients français. Pourquoi le service postal en France est-il si peu fiable et puis-je faire quelque chose à ce sujet? J'ai eu un client dont le colis n'est pas arrivé et les informations de suivi viennent de s'arrêter. Un mois plus tard, une deuxième unité a été envoyée au client. Lorsqu'il est allé à la poste, il avait reçu deux colis. Ils avaient simplement laissé le premier colis dans une armoire et ne s'étaient pas souciés de le livrer. Récemment, un autre client a accidentellement spécifié son ancienne adresse. Au lieu de livrer à cette adresse, le service postal l'a renvoyée jusqu'au Royaume-Uni. Je n'ai rencontré aucun problème de ce type avec d'autres pays.

I have a question for my French customers. Why is the postal service in France so unreliable, and is there anything that I can do about it? I have had a customer whose parcel didn't arrive and the tracking information just stopped. After one month I sent a second unit to the customer, when he went to the post office there were two parcels for him. They had simply left the first parcel in a cupboard and not bothered to deliver it. Recently another customer accidentally specified their old address and instead of delivering to the old address the post service returned it all the way to the UK. I have not experienced any problems like this with other countries.

Last edit: Post by pscan.uk.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 4 years 9 months ago #190764

Blame it on Brexit ! :-(

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 3 years 2 days ago #195527

I seem to have a lot of queries from French customers at the moment.
I can email them quite well using google translate but it would be useful if they could get help from other French speakers, maybe by replying to this thread?
In order to do that they need to join this forum.
Could someone write some simple instructions in French telling people how to join the forum?  Then I can just direct them here if they need help.
thanks

Last edit: Post by pscan.uk.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 3 years 1 day ago #195528

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195556

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195563

what would be the best translation of these words in French?

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195570

Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT