Sign In   Register

Topic

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195642

what would be the best translation of these words in French?

Hello Philip

Would translate best to "Echec de communication: l'interface n'est pas alimentée. Veuillez la brancher sur le véhicule".

I'm native French and bilingual so can help you with the translation stuff. If you want to provide a text file with all of your strings, I can review existing translations and add those not yet translated.
By the way, I hadn't used pscan for a long time until today, I've owned a couple of T4s including a mobile USB one for some time and pscan has since been left aside most of the time, but today I couldn't get my T4 to successfully communicate with a 45 V6 a friend has just bought, so I fired up pscan thinking "worth a shot"...and I could successfully connect to the EMS2000, the 5AS, the Bosch ABS...reminded me how useful pscan can be even for those of us with T4 (which, especially the T4 Mobile USB one, is rather buggy).

I would love for you to be able to add features to the EMS2000 such as testing outputs, especially the VIS motors, one thing that is always useful on T4 to check if they're still functional. Or maybe it's already there in BMW mode, I only tested in ISO mode...
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by scoubix.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195643

I have added the feature of testing outputs to very few ECUs.  It's something that I should do but so few people ask for it.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195644

I have added the feature of testing outputs to very few ECUs.  It's something that I should do but so few people ask for it.

For KV6 engines, testing the proper functionality of the VIS motors is really a must. I'm sure all KV6 owners would love to have that...

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195647

I'm native French and bilingual so can help you with the translation stuff. 

Bonjour and welcome to the forum

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 2 years 11 months ago #195648

Yes please in MEMS 2.0J and MEMS 3 for the VVCs.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 1 year 9 months ago #199426

Bonjour, quelqu'un a t il déjà eu le souci avec le code p0655 ?
Qu'est ce que cela veut dire ?
Merci

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl. Reason: pic added

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 1 year 9 months ago #199432

On your dashboard instruments you have a warning light to tell you if the engine is too hot. The error code is telling you that there is something wrong with the warning light. If the engine becomes too hot, you will not see a warning light.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 1 year 9 months ago #199434

Hello, I don't have any warning light

Regards

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 1 year 9 months ago #199436

I think that you do, and I think that it's broken :-) That's what the error code means.

Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT