Sign In   Register

Topic

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 4 weeks ago #204619

I had a quick look on Aus Ebay (AKA Sell Ya Bastard) and its about £8 a can, bargain postage however was £115.00. I might have a go at turning the bastard pic into a label but its awkward as its a flat pic of a round object perhaps cobber could cut one open flatten it and send me a pic :bust:
The WD40 were much easier to over label

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 4 weeks ago #204620

Well I could probably do better that that, if I get a can and empty it and remove the valve then it isn’t a s aerosol anymore, so that might work for you
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 3 weeks ago #204631

If you did that I would gladly cover your costs :broon:

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 1 week ago #204912

Just a quick update after a PC meltdown and various other things I managed to get some lube on the clutch release arm and bingo the clutch is working a treat. MOT all done and as always onto the next thing on the never knew I had to do list

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 1 week ago #204913

I recognise that last line. I’m a great one for knowing what perimeters I’m dealing with. Voltage, current, temperature, pressure.
I run my machine tools on three phase via an inverter & I’ve wanted to know various valves for a while, so when I started to fit a new switch & with the front of the drive on the bench, I decided to install sensors at the same time. No more than half an hour.
Mains was isolated at about ten thirty, at two thirty I paused for lunch; I’ll finish off after.
I estimate I’m about a month behind with my job program due to those jobs I didn’t know I had to do & just how urgent some of these are.
M
The following user(s) said Thank You: trevtherevs

Bleeding clutchagain 5 months 1 week ago #204916

If you did that I would gladly cover your costs :broon:

Haven’t forgotten you, been seriously busy, may look at it next week
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT