Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Recommendation help please 1 year 3 months ago #200909

Hello, Everyone, and a happy new year to one and all.

I have a problem. I’ve got an ‘09 TF that needs the subframes and brake lines replaced. Last year, I sourced some excellent subframes and a set of new hose lines and associated parts. The problem is that I live in Spain and a friend was going to do the work for me but, for reasons too tedious to go into, I’ve been rather let down. So, I’m looking for someone who’d be willing to help by doing the work for me please. The car is in Somerset and I can get it trailered but I’d rather keep the cost down by avoiding it going to Inverness! Is there anyone with an MG sensitivity who can help me please? I’m so concerned about it deteriorating further. Thank you. James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Recommendation help please 1 year 3 months ago #200911

Why not contact Rough luck Racing www.roughluckracing.com Jon and Claire have their own workshop in York but are also mobile. They can collect and take to york or work on it at your home, even spain, they come very well recommended, I have used them as well as many other friends with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Recommendation help please 1 year 3 months ago #200974

I live near the edge of Somerset and have used the following guy for some secondhand parts for my MGTF. I cannot speak for any work he has done, but he restores & sells F & TFs and other members of the F Register/MGCC speak highly of him.
Martin Smith, I have found his website and will call and/or email him before my next trip in that direction, as he said he is not always at the E. Lydford site. I assume that the contact details below are correct?:
If you visit his workshop, use this postcode: East Lydford, Somerton, TA11 7DR, NOT the one on his website, because the postcode above takes you to the correct gate at the end of the track to his workshop.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Good luck
John E
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT