Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Bright LED sidelights? 1 year 4 months ago #200800

I recently fitted some LED sidelight bulbs to the old tractor (sorry, beloved R75 diesel), and I think they're an improvement, but not as bright as I would like.

I'd quite like to fit some to the TF, but I'd prefer them to be a lot brighter... I found this post , and they seem to be, but the link to buy them is dead now - anybody know if you can still get them?

Thanks B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Hogweed.

Bright LED sidelights? 1 year 4 months ago #200802

Those multi-LED lamps are pretty old technology now. Try looking for something more modern using COB LEDs.

These, for example. I'm not 100% sure these are the correct fitting, so check before buying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hogweed

Bright LED sidelights? 1 year 4 months ago #200806

Cheers - think those are the same as the ones I fitted to the tractor. Wonder if the brightness is the same for all of them...

Bright LED sidelights? 1 year 4 months ago #200808

The standard TF sidelights are hopeless, I agree. I used the fog lights as DRLs for a while, but after twice forgetting to turn them off when I got out of the car leaving me stranded with a flat battery, I went down the angel eyes/halo route as per the howto by Sundance. I used dual white/orange indicator LEDs having discussed it with my MOT man first. He was very happy with the result. I have a video somewhere but it was taken in bright sunlight so is not very good. If I can find it, I'll upload it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hogweed

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT