Topic

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10029

See post 22:

HERE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10048

• Visitor
  • Visitor
imo, that forum was a farce, that's all I have to say on the subject.

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10076

Don't mince your words LOL

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10077

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm not one to hold back my opinion haha.
It just seemed messy, the people were great but the running of the site and the layout itself weren't up to scratch for such a popular forum.

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10079

Agreed - I am about to get shouted down again I would think.... I've apparently 'bad mouthed' them now!

It's like an old boys club that doesn't mind taking your money but when you want a say it shuts you up! Sad gits!

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10083

Agreed - I am about to get shouted down again I would think.... I've apparently 'bad mouthed' them now!

It's like an old boys club that doesn't mind taking your money but when you want a say it shuts you up! Sad gits!

Now,now boys.

Play nice, or I'll tell the all-powerful CJJ. Bless his glorious name.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10086

Now,now boys.

Play nice, or I'll tell the all-powerful CJJ. Bless his glorious name.:yesnod:

ooh.... we are being spied on! LOL :detective:

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10088

Actually - thinking of what that other forums post was originally about... how do we get up in the Google rankings?

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10092

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
http://www.the-t-bar.com/showthread.php?t=391&highlight=google

Can I just say that while the sentiments are understandable, be careful not to make this look like a T-bar versus mg-rover vendetta.

It is a sore point for Kara, but the last thing she wants, or any of us want, is an all out war.

No-one is going to stop any one saying what they want, within reason, but we don't want a situation where we create a tit-for-tat slanging match.

It is innevitable that members and staff from the mg-rover forum will read these posts, most of us are a member of both.

I know that a lot of us would like to see a bit more acceptance, and while I think it is fair to say that Kara isn't interested in being welcomed back with open arms, it would be nice if the forums could run alongside each other without any animosity toward each other. This can only benifit the MGF/TF community as a whole, whereas an outright war may damage it.

My comments on the other forum are purely to try to improve it as I like both.

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10094

Can I just say that while the sentiments are understandable, be careful not to make this look like a T-bar versus mg-rover vendetta.

It is a sore point for Kara, but the last thing she wants, or any of us want, is an all out war.

No-one is going to stop any one saying what they want, within reason, but we don't want a situation where we create a tit-for-tat slanging match.

It is innevitable that members and staff from the mg-rover forum will read these posts, most of us are a member of both.

I know that a lot of us would like to see a bit more acceptance, and while I think it is fair to say that Kara isn't interested in being welcomed back with open arms, it would be nice if the forums could run alongside each other without any animosity toward each other. This can only benifit the MGF/TF community as a whole, whereas an outright war may damage it.

hear hear :grouphug:

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10098

Seconded:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Sorry I couldn't not say something 14 years 2 months ago #10103

Yupp I'm another one on both sites, an both have benifits

Although you lot on here do seem to accept the dark side more
(O lord an master MR CJJ sir) more acceptable for people to create an individual car based around MG's

The other site seems more old school,

thats just the way I see things
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT