Sign In   Register

Topic

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101493

Excellent work Paul, I'm still in.

Could we work some sort of deal around postage if you are around MK anytime soon?

Cheers mate.

I would but i'm not having any maybe you could club together with the others in your area , not sure whos near you ?

Ah, no worries. At £60 they are still a bargain :-)

Paul:
I'm still in., re postage I am happy with £60, but see note below.

Mr Maltby :-
I am in Brackley (other side of Buckingham) not sure how much we would save by group postage, but happy to see then we could meet up in the middle somewhere.

Cheers
Gary
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMaltby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101501

Excellent work Paul, I'm still in.

Could we work some sort of deal around postage if you are around MK anytime soon?

Cheers mate.

I would but i'm not having any maybe you could club together with the others in your area , not sure whos near you ?

Ah, no worries. At £60 they are still a bargain :-)

Paul:
I'm still in., re postage I am happy with £60, but see note below.

Mr Maltby :-
I am in Brackley (other side of Buckingham) not sure how much we would save by group postage, but happy to see then we could meet up in the middle somewhere.

Cheers
Gary

Sounds good to me Gary!

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101520

Ok havin a pain in the backbox with this one but here are the details of the supply company

Business seller information
a1 car and van rental
matthew piazza
48 upper shelton rd
marston
BEDFORD
Bedfordshire
MK43 0LU
United Kingdom

Phone:01234 841 017
Email:a1auto@hotmail.co.uk

They were meant to send me the paypal details the wanted used but seem slow on computers ,Alll nice guys
if anyone wants to ring and order the pipes the guy to talk to is Peter
All you have to give him is Ref "Paulsmgf and stainless steel pipes group buy" and he should know whats what then
Those close by in Bedford might want to take a trip to the warehouse and collect direct now you know where it is .

Let me know how you get on please

Cheers
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101527

That's the company I enquired with.

We could just pay cash, that would be easiest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101528

I'm up for cash on collection. Benham, did he quote a price collected?

I'm happy to collect for others if required :)

Lee

Thanks a lot for this Paul, great deal :) :broon:
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......

Last edit: Post by groovylee.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101536

No other info , quick call from you should sort out collection they are really nice guys , a bit confused and overwhelmed at times but out to give us a deal good luck :broon:

on a foot note they do a lot od MGR parts so if theres anything else you need just ask them they tell me theres always cracking deals to be had on parts

Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101562

Paul,

Thanks for the info - just in so I'll call them on Monday and will report back.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101828

Hi Guys,

The phone number quoted below is for a fax.

The number you need is 01234 855950.

I've just spoken ot Peter....it's his son who is dealing with this and apparently they have 2 deals on the go at the moment...also they have a new courier so the shipping may not be flate rate.....his son is going to 'phone me back later today.

I'll let you know what happens.

Richard

Ok havin a pain in the backbox with this one but here are the details of the supply company

Business seller information
a1 car and van rental
matthew piazza
48 upper shelton rd
marston
BEDFORD
Bedfordshire
MK43 0LU
United Kingdom

Phone:01234 841 017
Email:a1auto@hotmail.co.uk

They were meant to send me the paypal details the wanted used but seem slow on computers ,Alll nice guys
if anyone wants to ring and order the pipes the guy to talk to is Peter
All you have to give him is Ref "Paulsmgf and stainless steel pipes group buy" and he should know whats what then
Those close by in Bedford might want to take a trip to the warehouse and collect direct now you know where it is .

Let me know how you get on please

Cheers
Paul

1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101832

Thanks Richard dunno how i got that wrong when i did copy and paste lol but yes you have the correct number now

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101856

Thanks Richard dunno how i got that wrong when i did copy and paste lol but yes you have the correct number now

Had a 'phone call back from Peter - he's having a bit of a dispute with his courier over some recent invoices so he can't confirm a price to me yet but is working on it - I think he was going to check Parcel Force out to see what their rate would be. He did say he wanted my business and he did ring back so I'm waiting to see the outcome.

Richard

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #102172

Had a 'phone call back from Peter - he's having a bit of a dispute with his courier over some recent invoices so he can't confirm a price to me yet but is working on it - I think he was going to check Parcel Force out to see what their rate would be. He did say he wanted my business and he did ring back so I'm waiting to see the outcome.

Richard

A brief update. I 'phoned Peter this afternoon (Wednesday) and he has some more information from his couriers but not the prices! He has my number and said he will ring me when he has all the details. I think this implies that delivery will be extra to the mainland of the UK north of any where were delivery drivers get a nose bleed. In the meantime I have a confirmed offer of £65 including delivery to the far, far North. I'll give Peter to close of business Thursday to come-up with something (that needs to be £65 or fewer pounds) before I pull the plug.

Richard

PS, Peter is very pleasant to talk to on the phone...however,...

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 2 months ago #102440

Richard

A brief update. I 'phoned Peter this afternoon (Wednesday) and he has some more information from his couriers but not the prices! He has my number and said he will ring me when he has all the details. I think this implies that delivery will be extra to the mainland of the UK north of any where were delivery drivers get a nose bleed. In the meantime I have a confirmed offer of £65 including delivery to the far, far North. I'll give Peter to close of business Thursday to come-up with something (that needs to be £65 or fewer pounds) before I pull the plug.

Richard

PS, Peter is very pleasant to talk to on the phone...however,...

Peter 'phoned back at 1410 this afternoon to tell me that delivery would be £18 to the Highlands - I asked him to confirm the total amount....yes, £78. I politely declined to give him my card details.

As a fall back I'd checked with this eBay seller who confirmed that his £65 did include delivery to the Highlands but it would take an extra day to arrive. Guess who got my order!

MGF MGTF COOLANT PIPES STAINLESS STEEL NEW PEP102470SS
Completed

Richard

Time to create page: 0.935 seconds