Sign In   Register

Topic

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #98920

Yeah I'll buy ten.

Who's the Bedfordshire supplier?

Your more than welcome to pull out and sort your own deal out just let me know before the 12 noon deadline tomorrow cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #98988

GROUP BUY NOW CLOSED THANK YOU

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #98995

GROUP BUY NOW CLOSED THANK YOU

Paul,

Any news yet on postage to IV8?

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #98996

Sorry mate not yet , i had to work today but tomorrow i'll be on the case
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99116

Just a quick update with bad news my main supplier has backed out heres his email to me
Dear b11dalep,

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately the price to us has just gone up hugely on these, the next lot we buy (we haven't yet since I last spoke to you) will cost us more than £40 each not including VAT, unless we can find a cheaper supplier, so i'm sorry to say at the moment we can't help with this. Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards,

James @ Paul Depper MGs

- padmg

Damn it
But rest assured I'm chasing another supplier in an attempt to get the pipes at the price and I'll let you all know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99118

Paul, I just bought this set:- CLICKY

They were the cheapest on the bay, are well made and have 2012 printed on the stainless so were manufactured recently.

Maybe worth contacting to see if they'll do a deal?
stevecrx
'98 'F, BRG Poverty Spec Edition
Build Thread

Last edit: Post by stevecrx.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99121

They were the cheapest on the bay, are well made and have 2012 printed on the stainless so were manufactured recently.

Thanks Steve but they were a total no go
To: b11dalep
Subject: Re: Details about the item: b11dalep sent a message about Mg MGF/TF underfloor coolant pipes #251191536840
Sent Date: 02-Jan-13 12:51:44 GMT

Dear b11dalep,

Good Morning b11dalep,

I am very sorry to have taken so long to reply,Due to the Christmas holidays.

I am also sorry to inform you that on bulk buys i cannot give you the discounts.

Kind Regards

Brian

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99125

Thank you Steve, good info.

I have just spoken to the MGOC as I'm a member.
they said for 10 units they would be able to discount 10% to shipping to everyone individually, making it around £63 plus £7 shipping = Total of £70. May not seem as attractive as Steve's especially if they will do a group deal, but it is MGOC supplied so you i know they will be the absolutely correct ones. I saw somewhere either on Ebay or a magazine article of being careful as not all the stainless pipes were made to the same standard or had the same fitting points or something.

We may be able to sneak this down a little by combining shipment, if we had a meet somewhere and had them shipped to one place it could be reduced to around £64 inc shipping.

I just enquired out of interest so if you'd like to me enquire formerly then I am about this week but in Germany all next week, so just let me know. Equally Paul - if it is easier for me to phone than you from work I'll happily contact Steve's source

Gary.

Edit: oops, just read your post Paul, on Steve's source being a no go......
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB

Last edit: Post by Gadget2466.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99128

Thanks Gary.

I have just spoken to SussexClassic MG and they will offer them for ~£64 posted or £60 collected , the other supplier in Bedford wants a day or 2 to see what he can come up with now he has decent numbers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gadget2466

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99130

Thanks Gary.

I have just spoken to SussexClassic MG and they will offer them for ~£64 posted or £60 collected , the other supplier in Bedford wants a day or 2 to see what he can come up with now he has decent numbers.

You're welcome Paul. that sounds great. I am sure MGOC won't be able to beat that posted price but if you're a member an want to see if you ca pit one against the other ask for Tim on their Service parts Sales number.

I'll wait for your update.

Thanks again for all your efforts.
Gary
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99132

Paul, I was just going to suggest SussexClassic as thats where I got mine from - although the price has gone up since then...
Im happy to collect as not really far from me and then take to meets / start T-Bar conveyor belt courier to get them up country...
Adam

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #99138

Paul, I was just going to suggest SussexClassic as thats where I got mine from - although the price has gone up since then...
Im happy to collect as not really far from me and then take to meets / start T-Bar conveyor belt courier to get them up country...
Adam

Thats a super offer Whiz good on you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT