Sign In   Register

Topic

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #100924

Excellent work Paul, I'm still in.

Could we work some sort of deal around postage if you are around MK anytime soon?

Cheers mate.

I would but i'm not having any maybe you could club together with the others in your area , not sure whos near you ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #100928

Excellent work Paul, I'm still in.

Could we work some sort of deal around postage if you are around MK anytime soon?

Cheers mate.

I would but i'm not having any maybe you could club together with the others in your area , not sure whos near you ?

Ah, no worries. At £60 they are still a bargain :-)

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #100966

I'm only down in shefford dude, so could always pop a set over to you. I'm still in Paul btw :broon:
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf, MrMaltby

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #100977

Hey Paul just wondering would postage be more to Northern Ireland, Belfast, could you maybe check that out for me? thanks

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101005

Paul

Count me in and tell me what to do

Joe

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101044

I'm only down in shefford dude, so could always pop a set over to you. I'm still in Paul btw :broon:

Brilliant, top man!!!!

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101052

FYI

Group buys only work if we get the numbers needed,if they are to low its very hard to get suppliers interested..Payment in most cases will be direct to the supplier..On a timing front for delivery's, some buys might be in stock ready or might take 2 -3 weeks.. When Payment is due I will leave details of the company and how to pay , after the deadline the group buy will be a closed until the next time..

I hope this gives some form of clarity to the Group buy Deal .
Any newbies that wan it i would like to see some sort of introduction to the forum and a location so i'm not sticking me neck out and being stung if you get what i mean

Cheers Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: groovylee

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101099

Brilliant Paul, as soon as you give the details il pay straight away because I am stuck for one at the minute, could you even do me a big favour and private email me when the payment is due because I'm not getting the notifications properly for this thread, I'm hacing to come and check it every now and again, thanks :broon:

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101173

Paul, not sure if my name is still on your list, but i've just had to have my pipes, amongst other things, replaced during its service, :sick:
so won't be needing any now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101253

Hey Paul unfortunately im going to have to drop out as well, checked my coolant earlier and it is leaking, i use the car everyday so i had to buy local really sorry about that thought i could of drove on for a while. :-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101257

Hi Paul,

I realise that this is keeping you busy and that you are doing this just for the group and not for yourself but I was wondering when the deal might be done? I've the offer of a genuine pair for delivery to the Highlands for £69 and I wouldn't want to lose that if the group buy is going to be protracted or indeed the Highlands incurs an extra cost. Just to be clear, I'm still in though for now.

Thanks,

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #101264

I spoke to them today and I should have the payment details tomorrow as the pipes are now in stock and they are genuine MGR pipes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT