Sign In   Register

Topic

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #102442

I phoned this afternoon and it looks like there's a problem with the supply - He's supposed to be updating you Paul.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #102448

Invalid or non-existent item ID.Just came across these £60 delivered

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #102458

Invalid or non-existent item ID.

Just came across these £60 delivered

Good idea as my supplier has rang todayto say he cant get the pipes at the price needed ,and he's sold out of stock but talking with an engineering firm to price up making them ,so far they think they should still come in on price but will be 2 weeks before we know for sure.

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #102468

Invalid or non-existent item ID.

Just came across these £60 delivered

I don't think you will beat this including P&P so good spot!

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Stainless pipes group buy 11 years 3 months ago #103015

Thanks Richard dunno how i got that wrong when i did copy and paste lol but yes you have the correct number now

Had a 'phone call back from Peter - he's having a bit of a dispute with his courier over some recent invoices so he can't confirm a price to me yet but is working on it - I think he was going to check Parcel Force out to see what their rate would be. He did say he wanted my business and he did ring back so I'm waiting to see the outcome.

Richard

A brief update. I 'phoned Peter this afternoon (Wednesday) and he has some more information from his couriers but not the prices! He has my number and said he will ring me when he has all the details. I think this implies that delivery will be extra to the mainland of the UK north of any where were delivery drivers get a nose bleed. In the meantime I have a confirmed offer of £65 including delivery to the far, far North. I'll give Peter to close of business Thursday to come-up with something (that needs to be £65 or fewer pounds) before I pull the plug.

Richard

PS, Peter is very pleasant to talk to on the phone...however,...

Peter 'phoned back at 1410 this afternoon to tell me that delivery would be £18 to the Highlands - I asked him to confirm the total amount....yes, £78. I politely declined to give him my card details.

As a fall back I'd checked with this eBay seller who confirmed that his £65 did include delivery to the Highlands but it would take an extra day to arrive. Guess who got my order!

MGF MGTF COOLANT PIPES STAINLESS STEEL NEW PEP102470SS
Completed

Richard

My pipes have just arrived from Gordon Lamb holdings - I'd been told not to expect them before Wednesday as Highland deliveries would take an extra day....anyway, nicely packaged with the original MG Rover sticker. So it is possible to deliver stuff up here without asking for extra delivery (GL uses TNT).

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentJohn, paulsmgf

Time to create page: 2.616 seconds